121

Standing on top of the abyss, Li hesitated for a moment looking at the cliff below, and finally turned back into Li Yan's appearance.

    When he reached the bottom of the abyss, several monsters with higher intelligence recognized him.

    They lazily turned over, showing their bellies as a greeting.

    For this guest who has only stayed here for less than a year and never showed up again, this is already the best etiquette.

    Li stared at them for a while.

    Wen Long should have come back, the devilish energy here is familiar to him.

    But she did not accompany these monsters.

    He turned back and walked slowly deeper.

    Today's abyss is sunny, and he captured the figure curled up under the sun almost instantly.

    Wen Long was not too far away from her cave, and sat with her head bowed in the open space outside the cave entrance.

    The surrounding monsters cling to her, squinting their eyes and drowsy.

    He stood still and looked at her, forgetting to speak.

    But Wen Long noticed the movement behind him.

    She straightened up, turned her head to look in his direction, and was slightly stunned.

    Seeing Li Yan at this time really surprised her.

    Being looked at by her like this, Li suddenly felt stabbed in the heart.

    Because she saw that her gaze was not as familiar and enthusiastic as it was three years ago.

    He fully understood that Wen Long was a little strange to everything after returning from spending such a long time in the small world.

    But for him without fragments, those memories are separated from him.

    It was as if he had just slept for a short time, and after waking up, she had already forgotten him.

    "Li Yan." Wen Long smiled at him, "Long time no see."

    Li also bent his lower lip.

    "Still...is it going well?"

    "Well, it's going well."

    Li looked at her face.

    went well? But she looked very lethargic.

    It was the first time he had seen her depressed like this. Although her expression and tone were normal, it was obvious that she was not happy.

    "But you don't seem very happy."

    Wen Long was silent for a moment.

    "Probably because of a broken relationship."

    Li opened his lips, and it took him a while to ask the question.

    "...in the small world?"

    "Yeah."

    Wen Long didn't want to talk about this topic, so she asked instead: "Have you finished your trip?"

    "Not yet...just I heard that you came back, Just come to the abyss to have

    a look." Wen Long blinked, "Who did you listen to?"

    Li was taken aback by her question.

    "Shi Rao told me."

    Shi Rao is Wen Long's most frequent friend and the closest relationship... When