98

"The results of the first round of assessment, fifth place, Lan Wei...third place, Noan..."

Sue held her breath. Does she still have a chance?

"Second place: Suede." Priest Roda smiled at Sudai and said a few more words.

"By the way, Miss Su Dai's score is one point higher than the highest score in previous years."

"Well!"

Sue covered her lips tightly, but the joyful sobs leaked a little from the cracks of her fingers.

Mother, her name is known by God! Even with such excellent results!

"As for the first place..."

Sue's excitement was slightly relieved.

By the way, since she is the second place, and she is already higher than all the scores of previous sessions, isn't the first place higher than her?

With great piety, the priest shouted, "Wen and exquisite!"

"What's more, her grades are full marks that the temple has never seen before!"

Wenlong's face still had no expression, but Sue beside her hugged her and jumped excitedly a few times after the initial shock.

"Full score? This..." Someone was surprised and unbelievable.

Yun Li seemed to feel something next to the statue and took a look at the statue.

He twisted his eyebrows.

Is it an illusion? The statue... It seems that a trace of divine power has just leaked.

He turned his head and looked at Wen Long at the center of the topic.

It seems that God fluctuated when the priest of Roda pronounced her name.

Wenlong has been surrounded by a group of little girls in the middle.

"You are so awesome, full score! I'm afraid you can't get such a result even if you ask the priest to answer, can you?"

Wen Long was uncomfortable by the scorching eyes of their worship.

"...many of them are also casual."

She has never been with the real God, but answered according to God's characteristics on the fragments of the small world.

Who knows that the end is a full score?

"Woo-hoo... I can't even understand the title at all!"

"Yes, what is God's taboo? I can't figure out the meaning of the question at all..."

Looking at by a pair of expectant eyes, Wen Long really can't be treated indifferently.

She squeezed her lips and replied, "It's just asking God what he doesn't like."

"I'm also puzzled by that question. Wenlong, are you filling in the devil?" Sue also asked.

At that time, she only filled in this answer by intuition.

"No, I wrote it casually." Wen Long turned his head awkwardly and couldn't tell them that he was filling carrots.

In the front, Yun Li, who had been ignored by the girls and believers, quietly looked at the gentleness surrounded by them.

Her cheeks were slightly red, as if she felt uncomfortable with their love and enthusiasm.

He lowered his eyelids, and the muscles on the side of his face were a little tight.

"Quiet."

The identity of the god was still very effective. As soon as they spoke, everyone soon calmed down and stopped talking.