22

People with good looks always get attention easily everywhere.

    Even though Wen Long didn't participate in many college activities in order to maintain her personality, many people still took the initiative to get acquainted with her.

    Among them, senior boys accounted for more than half. Experienced seniors always think they have an advantage when facing freshmen.

    Yan Li noticed that there were two boys in his grade who always gave things to Wen Long at the opportunity of various activities, very attentive.

    He saw everything in his eyes and silently thought: She is so picky, she must not like them.

    Still, she seemed to enjoy being admired.

    Even if it was a snack that she didn't touch at all, as long as it was sent by those people, she would take it home and finish it.

    'I like it when someone else gives it to me. '

    She seemed to have said such things.

    Yan Li squeezed the pen in his hand, but didn't write a word, and didn't know what he was thinking.

    ...

    "You really don't like her?" Lin Fang asked again.

    From his sophomore year to the end of this school year, he has asked Yan Li this question many times.

    "I don't like it." Yan Li replied naturally.

    Lin Fang couldn't help worrying about his roommate when he thought of those boys who were staring at him in the same major.

    If this slowness continues, that school girl surnamed Wen will be snatched away sooner or later.

    He cleared his throat and decided to take another assist.

    "Really? Then if you don't like it, I'll chase her..."

    Yan Li looked over at this moment, his gaze was like a cold arrow.

    "You want to chase her?"

    "...No, no, I was just joking."

    "Tch, who is it? If you don't like it, you are not allowed to chase after it..."

    Yan Li was silent for a moment.

    "I don't like her, but I don't want others to chase her."

    He couldn't say why, but he just didn't want to.

    Lin Fang: "...Aren't you sick?"

    He really had a headache for this stupid fool, so he couldn't help but said: "Yan Li, let me tell you this, it doesn't matter whether you want others to chase her or not. You can't interfere with others."

    "..."

    "In case the school girl takes a fancy to someone, can you still beat him up?"

    "Do you know that there is a boss in the School of Engineering chasing her? Well done, and the family is rich, I think the school girl might agree."

    Yan Li's dark eyes moved.

    "Then what should I do?"

    Lin Anxin rolled his eyes.

    I'm afraid his roommate is not stupid, he still refuses to admit that he likes him! Sure enough, God still closed the window for him.

    "Be her boyfriend, be her husband, you choose one."