111

"Sir, if you fall down again, I won't have the strength to send you up."

    Li was stunned for a moment, and when he turned his gaze, he saw her right wing.

    Probably because of the flight two days ago, the wound that had already stopped bleeding opened again.

    No strength... probably refers to this.

    Wen Long stood up, ready to send him up again.

    "I didn't fall..." Li Dun paused, "I'm here to find someone."

    Wen Long was stunned, and withdrew her hand.

    Occasionally, there will be humans who accidentally come in under the abyss. They are probably explorers.

    The abyss is easy to enter, but difficult to exit. When human beings enter the abyss, they almost always end up at a dead end.

    Sending up explorers who stray into the abyss, she has done many times before. That's why when she saw Li Shi, she took him for granted as a human being who broke in by mistake.

    "...Is that so." Wen Long was a little embarrassed.

    Didn't she waste a lot of time in the past two days?

    "There are many ferocious beasts in the abyss, and humans are not safe here... Are you alone?"

    "...Well."

    Wen Long thought for a moment, "I have lived in the abyss for a long time, and I am very familiar with it. Look for it."

    "But there should be no one else here except me. What does that friend of yours look like?"

    Li looked at her, not knowing how to answer.

    He hadn't lied, but the demon in front of him still looked at him and waited for his answer.

    "I don't remember."

    And he had no friends.

    Wen Long choked.

    "What about his name?"

    "I don't know."

    "..."

    Wen Long stopped talking.

    She looked at the person in front of her again. Her whole body was covered with tiny wounds, which looked like they were left from climbing a rock wall, and her clothes were torn... She looked good, but her expression was a little dull when she spoke.

    She concluded that it didn't look very normal.

    She asked uncertainly: "Are you sure that your friend is in the abyss?"

    "Yes."

    Li answered in the affirmative this time.

    Wen Long pursed her lips.

    "I got hurt a few days ago..."

    Li subconsciously looked at the wound on her wing, but this time he felt a strange feeling...

    This feeling made him uncomfortable.

    He then looked away.

    "So in the near future, you probably won't be able to go too far away."

    "These days, I can only look around for you."

    Li suddenly felt a little speechless.

    He couldn't tell what it felt like, but he just wanted to escape here for no reason.