The Arrival

Wednesdays POV

I look around, noticing I am in an unknown area. In front of me is a graveyard along with a large abandoned house next to it. I pull the flashlight out of my bag flashing it onto the house doors.

Walking to the steps slowly, peering through windows. Just in case, you never know. As I see that the coast is clear I go for the handle, twisting to the right as the door eerily opens. Seeing dust appear from the floor indicating that this has not been opened it a long time.

Walking through I started to hear muffled screams. I take larger steps trying to get closer to the sound. As I reach the destination I stand by the doorway, peering my head over trying not to get caught. There I saw it with my own eyes. Enid Sinclair's dead body hanging from a rope tied tightly around her neck. In a noose knot. I look around the room to see if anyone is in there. Nobody. I go to look at her. Her eyes are bulging out of the sockets and from her neck and above everything is purple. I noticed something carved on her arm.

Taking a closer look, I grab her arm to read it as I jolt back. Feeling something on my shoulders shaking me. My eyes flutter open only to be met with my mothers eyes.

Morticia: "Are you okay darling? Your oddly sweating and your eyes are bulging. I have never seen you like this before."

I push her hands off my shoulders as I slowly sit up. I look around my room to realize it was only a nightmare. Not as fun as I had anticipated. I stroke my arms as I see sweat begin to grasp on my fingers. My mother looking at me with a more than usual pale face.

Wednesday: "I will live mother, it was only just a nightmare."

Morticia: "Okay, welp breakfast is ready and downstairs, also Lurch wants you to bring your things to the car. Remember your going back to Nevermore today."

Wednesday: "Right I almost forgot about the torturous school. Well I will be right down for breakfast as soon as I get changed."

My mother gives me a smile knowing I hate them. She turns her body around exiting my room closing the big wooden door.

I pull my black silk covers off of me checking the clock on my bedside table. "9:00am" It will roughly take us a good 2 hour drive to get to Nevermore. Standing up from my bed I stare at the black leather suitcases that have a WA imprinted on them. I already packed everything last night so no need to pack anything else. I arrive at my closet catching a sword that falls out. Just my luck. I place the sword back and go for an outfit that speaks Wednesday Addams. I might as well take my chances since I will be stuck in that perpetuating uniform for most of my days.

Wednesdays outfit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Wednesdays outfit.

As I finish changing, I grabbed my luggage also not forgetting my treasurable typewriter that was a gift from my ever devoting father. I have cherished it. It gives me my writing time. That time to get away from everyone and to focus on who I really am.

I head down the hall looking at the dark and torturous weapons we have in display. I make my way to our royal black stairs. Carrying my luggage's as they trail behind me like some spider. I make my way to the medieval front doors as Lurch over stands me gabbing my luggage.

Making my way to the dinning room I step on polar bear rugs while staring at my family's ashes collection. We have the best in town. My eyes spot Mother, Father, and Pugsley sitting down at the table not eating. I walk up keeping my posture as neat as possible. Sitting in my proffered chair. I watch as my mother stands up moving to the scullery. Grabbing my favorite, dead man's fingers.

Setting the tray on the table, I grab the fleshy, melted fingers and place them on my plate. I tear off the skin, having it slowly enter my mouth. I almost smile but hold it back. As I finish I almost forget something.

I run through the dark obsidian hallways. Up the royal yet dead staircase. Down to my pitch black room. I open my dark wood drawer from my desk. I grab my favorite knife. "The Viper." I had my first kill with this knife. I place the knife on the inside of my trench coat shielding it from others being able to witness it. As I walk down the stairs I see my family standing there with their coats over the shoulders ready to leave. I nod as they all head out. I follow shortly after.

As I get outside. I get blinded by the sun. As my vision clears I see Lurch holding my door open. Climbing inside I sit down hating the fact that I am facing my intolerable parents. As Lurch drives off I watch as the gates of our house close as the big A starts to reform on them.

As the drive goes on we are about an hour in now. I check my watch "10:30am"  Just another hour then I can get away from my devotional parents. My father cant seem to keep his hands off my mother. As I look away disgusted I start to remember the dream and what I saw. Remembering Enid's lifeless body hanging there. I don't understand why I would have a dream like that especially about Enid. I also didn't get to read what was carved on her arm. I start to zone out as I hear a snapping coming from the front of my face.

Gomez: "Wednesday, are you there?"

Wednesday: "Yes father, I just zoned out that's all."

Gomez: "Well instead of staring at me, take a look out the window."

I give him a look as I begin to turn my head. I hear the clinging of the gates opening thats when I realized my arrival at Nevermore has just begun.

The Angel and Devil (Wenclair)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें