Fingers

1 week later.

Wednesdays POV

It's been a week since the incident. My wounds have all healed but not fully and me and Enid are back to going to school and regular things. I am sitting in my bed reading my book as Enid comes up to me. It has a been a while since I've seen Walt but I'm not done with him. Once I'm fully healed I will get back after him.

Enid: "Watcha doin."

Wednesday: "Reading why do you ask?"

Enid: "Idk."

I watch as Enid looks like she wants to ask me something. She keeps twirling her fingers and avoids eye contact with me.

Wednesday: "Enid ask me."

Enid: "Fine, can I sleep with you tonight?"

Wednesday: "You do realize your bed works perfectly fine correct?"

Enid: "Yes but cmon please just for tonight?"

I watch as she gives me puppy eyes. She makes it very hard to say no to her.

Wednesday: "Fine."

Enid: "Perfect we'll I'm going to get changed into my pjs so."

Wednesday: "I guess I will too then."

I get up as I watch Enid walk over to grab pjs as she heads to the bathroom. I decide to change out here because I don't want to wait for her. I take the braids out of my hair first before changing. I slip sweatpants on and black socks. But before I can put a shirt on I here the door open.

Enids POV

As I finish changing I walk out of the bathroom to be met with Wednesday Addams staring at me in a bra. I begin to inspect her body as I stare at her toned abs and muscular arms. She turns around to avoid eye contact. I scan her back as I realize she looks so different without clothes on. I watch as she places the shirt over her body realizing the shows over.

Wednesday: "Enid I can feel you staring."

Enid: "Sorry."

I look away as I grab my things.

Wednesdays POV

I look back over to Enid wondering why she was staring at me until I caught my self staring at her. She was wearing a short white skirt along with a pink crop top tee. No way she is going to be on top of me wearing that.

Enid: "Wednesday, your staring."

Wednesday: "I was simply observing."

Enid: "Sure you were."

I look away from Enid as I lay down in my bed and pick up my book. I watch as Enid shuts off the lights leaving my bed side light the only thing lighting the room. I see Enid walk over as she climbs into my bed. She pulls the covers off and straddles me. I stare at her as I try to focus on my reading. I look at her lips as I realize there's chocolate on her face. I place my book down onto my desk as I turn the light off. I slump down into my bed laying on my back as Enid lays her chin onto my chest staring at me.

I decide to make a bold move. I bring my hand off of Enids waist and up to her bottom lip. I caress her lip before I wipe the chocolate off her face. I see her lips part as I try something. I put my hand on Enids chin as I force her mouth open. I can feel her glossy eyes stare at me. I place my thumb inside her mouth rubbing on her teeth and tongue. I feel as her fangs start to stick out. I rub the pad of my fingertips on her fangs. It's very interesting to see how sharp they are. I take my thumb out of her mouth and watch as she begins to close her mouth.

Wednesday: "Don't close your mouth leave it open."

I watch as Enid gulps. I take my middle finger  and ring finger. I place them in Enid mouth as I feel around. I let my fingers soak up her saliva. I feel her tongue begin to roll on my fingers. Spreading saliva on them. A smirk appears on my face as I begin to sweat a little. My face gets hot as I hear Enid moan. I glance at Enid as she stares at me with that look in her eyes. She looked as if she could devour me. Enid grabs my wrist and takes my hands out of her mouth.

Enid: "Wednesday please."

Wednesday: "Don't you rush me."

I place my fingers back into her mouth feeling her tongue and finding her pressure points in her mouth. I take my fingers out as I place them in my mouth and lick the saliva dry off my fingers. She stares at me desperate. I can feel her start moving while on top of me. I stare at her as she moves closer and closer. Her lips parted as mine part as well. I place my hand in her hair as I pull her in. Our lips connect as the kiss goes from sweet to rough. I feel Enid straddle me. I sit up and push my knee up to her wet spot. My knee can feel her underwear because she is wearing a skirt. She is very wet also. I watch as she struggles to kiss me back as I rub my knee on her vagina. I add tongue to the kiss and feel her moan in my mouth. I place my knee down and break the kiss.

Wednesday: "Not now."

I lay back down and watch as Enid stares at me with a frown.

Enid: "You can't stop now, you have no idea how long I have been craving for your touch."

Wednesday: "Soon but not now."

Enid: "Fine."

Enid lays on my chest as I begin to play with her hair. We both eventually fall asleep. In each others comfort.