Abandoned House

Wednesday POV

I look around as I am standing in front of an abandoned house with a graveyard on the side. How the hell did I get here. I observe the outside as I spot the yellow beetle. The same one Enid was kidnapped in. I quickly run over to it and open the trunk. No Enid. I run to the door and as I grab the handle I wake up.

Wednesday: "Omg Enid. I need to find that house, it seems familiar."

As I begin to dig inside my thoughts trying to remember where I'm familiar with it, it clicks. That's the same house I had the dream where I found Enid's dead body hanging in. Oh no. I have no idea where this house is. I quickly jumped out of my bed. I scurry to my desk and grab Walt's spare dorm key. I run to his dorm and unlock the dorm. I searched for the book. As I was searching I found portraits of me and Enid. Quite disturbing. I ignored it as I kept searching. Then I moved into his bathroom. I search everywhere. I gently place my finger on the mirror as it does not touch mine in the mirror. It's a double sided mirror. I take the mirror off of the wall as there is a hole in the wall containing the book and a lime green glowing knife. I open the book to where this is a bookmark. The ancient dragon slaying dagger. It read.

"The only way to kill a dragon is to stab them in the heart with this exact knife."

I place the knife inside my sweatshirt. I flip the pages more as I look for maybe a history house and luckily I found it. Dragons Lair, the meeting place of all dragons. Owned first by Abbadon. The king of dragons. I read the address as I ran out of Walt's dorm. I don't have a car, yet I need one. I found the principal's car. I look inside and see it's electric no key needed. I break the window with my elbow as her car alarm goes off. I quickly hop inside and turn it off as I drive out of the gates and head to the address. Praying to not find Enid's dead body.

Enid POV

I sit there dangled with my hands chained above my head. My body feels lifeless. I watch as Walt stares at me in the corner holding onto what looks like a knife in one hand and a whip in the other. He is wearing black gloves. I lift my chin up to fully stare at him. He's wearing a full black outfit with a mask on his face. He picks up his feet as he walks towards me.

Walt: "What a shame it is that I will be the last thing you'll see. No more petty girlfriend of yours."

Enid: "We're not dating."

Walt: "I beg to differ. You guys are definitely dating do not lie to me."

Walt picks up his hand and whips me in my stomach.

Enid: "Oww."

Walt: "Don't lie or it will be worse."

Enid: "I'm not lying we aren't dating."

Walt walks towards me and places the knife under my chin lifting it up.

Walt: "Your pretty when you lie."

Enid: "Screw you."

Walt: "Famous last words."

He takes the cold blade off my chin as he turns his body and walks away slowly.

Walt: "I'll be right back don't go anywhere."

I give him a death stare as he walks out of the room and into the kitchen. I look around trying to find the key for the chains. I begin trying to kick at a table to hope something falls off. As I keep trying I hear footsteps approach as Walt walks back into the room. I quickly stop and put my feet back down. I stare at him as I found the key. It's on his neck. Great. I hope Wednesday gets here soon.

Walt: "So I have some sedatives for you to make the pain go away fast."

Enid: "Stay away from me."

Walt: "Fine, we won't use these and instead you can fed the pain."