Cmon Yoko!

Wednesday POV

As I travel towards my bed. I stare at Enid. I watch as she cuddles my pillow. She pulls it closer to her chest. I watch as her chest rises up and down. I hand my towel on the bed post as I walk over to my desk.

I begin my writing time because I need to get on this more. I have been getting distracted lately. As I am typing I watch as Thing jumps onto my desk holding. The book I got from Walt's room. He flips open to a page and points onto it.

Wednesday: "Thing why do you have my book that I stored inside my drawer."

Thing: "I know but look this is important."

I glare at him a so stare down to read the page.

"A dragon comes with a trainer. A person who can control a dragon. But if the dragon gets out of hand the trainer could put themselves is serious danger. Every trainer is marked with a tattoo on their back. The tattoo is a circle with a claw inside."

Thing: "Do you know what this means."

Wednesday: "You think that Gabriel was the trainer, don't you."

Thing: "Yes I believe we should go look for that tattoo."

Wednesday: "Your good to have on my side when your smart."

Thing: "Is that a compliment."

Wednesday: "Do I look like the type of person to give compliments?"

I watch as thing leaves the book on the table and runs back under my bed. I then stare up at Enid I watch as her eyes flutter open.

Enid: "Wednesday."

Wednesday: "What."

Enid: "We're you staring at me."

Wednesday: "Of course not."

Enid: "Okay."

I watch as she gets up and smiles. I close the book and place it back into my drawer along with the key. I turn my chair around to face Enid's side. I straighten my posture as I ask the girl a question.

Wednesday: "Enid, may I ask why you were in my bed."

Enid: "Oh um I don't know I was tired and closer to your bed, so I plopped into your bed. Is that okay?"

Wednesday: "I guess it's alright but don't let it happen again."

Enid: "Mhm and what if I did do it again?"

I watched as the girl stood up straight facing me. She crossed her arms as her face began to turn a bright red. I felt mine turn bright red as well.

Wednesday: "Unimaginable things, Sinclair."

Enid: "Like what?"

Wednesday: "I assure you don't want to know."

I watch as she walks closer towards me. She begin to lean over me as our faces are inches apart. I feel my face burn. I stare into her eyes as she begins to move closer. I lean in letting her do so. She grabs my chin. Before the door bursts open.

Yoko: "So guy there some serious iss-. Wait hold on am I interrupting something.

Enid: "You didn't lock the door?" Enid whispered.

I stare at her as I watch Yoko.

Wednesday: "No you didn't interrupt anything and what do you need."

Yoko: "Actually it can wait till tomorrow, I have homework I have to catch up on."

I watch as Yoko leaves the room. Enid quickly runs and locks the door. I watch as she places her back up against the door and puts her head down.

As I'm sitting in my chair I begin to think about what just happened. Was Enid Sinclair about to kiss me. I was going for it as well. Oh god, I am turning into my mother and father.

Wednesday: "Enid I do you want to ta-."

Enid: "No it's fine. We'll just pretend it never happened."

Wednesday: "Okay we'll I need to go back to Walt's room."

Enid: "What, why?"

Enid quickly glances her head up to stare at me as I stand up grabbing Walt's dorm key.

Wednesday: "I'm looking for a tattoo on Gabriel."

Enid: "What tattoo?"

Wednesday: "Have thing show you the book, I have to get going before Walt gets back to his dorm."

I walk towards the door and open it. I watch as Enid sits in my chair and spins towards my desk talking to Thing. He shows her the book. She looks very invested in this. I'm glad. Something like this is very dangerous and she should know what's happening. A smile almost creeps up on my face. But before I can let that happen I close the door.

Enids POV

Thing: "So that's why Wednesday is going to inspect Gabriel's body."

Enid: "That's crazy I never knew it would be this deep into detail."

Thing: "Yeah well anyways about the closeness between you and Wednesday. You were going ti kiss her weren't you?"

Enid: "Maybe, I just don't want to ruin things, I know she didn't like me back and it's just hard to fight it off."

Thing: "I disagree with you."

Enid: "Wdym?"

Thing: "Listen kid, Wednesday is not the type to be open and touchy with people you know that. But when Wednesday is with you I see a whole different Wednesday. One that I've never seen before. She hates touch yet she let you sleep on her. She hates when people invade her space yet she didn't do anything when you slept in her bed."

Enid: "Thing, what are you saying."

Thing: "Dumb dumb I'm saying she likes you."

Enid: "You really think."

Thing: "I don't think I know. Next time tell you friend not to barge in on such a memorable moment."

Enid: "Right. Did anyone ever tell you that your great at giving advice."

Thing: "Many of times."

I watch as Thing crawls back under the bed. I know he's going to sleep so I won't be able to communicate with him.

"Ding, Ding, Ding."

I stand up from Wednesdays chair and go over to my side and pick up my phone. I read the text name.

"Mother."

Oh god, I quickly put the phone face down on my bed as I begin to have a panic attack. It becomes hard for me to breathe as I sit down on my bed. I try controlling my breathing to slow it down. It eventually works but I begin to feel tears strain from my eyes. I carefully pick up the phone and read the text.

Mother: "Enid, have you wolfed out yet."

I gently press down on the keyboard as I type "No" as a response. I watch as my mother begins typing back I feel my palms begin to sweat and I start shaking.

Mother: "Enid, of course why am I not surprised. It such a disgrace to even call you my own daughter. Can't wolf out, can't get good grades, can't do anything. My god what can you to besides be a disappointment."

I read the text as I broke down sobbing. I throw my phone onto the floor as I lay down in my bed and cover myself with the blankets. I feel my eyes begin to hurt from crying so much. My face hurts, everything hurts. Especially my heart. I lay in my bed and continue to cry. Not wanting to eve get up again.