Black Mask

Enid POV

As we are sitting in the car. Holding our shovels. Wednesday keeps moving and fiddling with her fingers. I lean over to her and whisper in her ear.

Enid: "Are you okay?"

I back away and observe Wednesdays face. It becomes immediately red after I said that. I think I know why she's fiddling with her fingers. She's still hot from the bedroom. I decide to play with her while we are in the car. I place my shovel by Wednesdays obstructing her parents view. I swiftly lay my hand on her thigh. She immediately turns to look at me as I slowly move my hand higher up.

Wednesday: "Enid."

I move up more and more ever so slowly. She starts to squirm and I soon hear her breathing heavier than usual. The hold I have on her. I eventually make it to the end of her thigh, close to her core. I squeeze her thigh and I hear a muffled quiet moan that only I could hear come out of her. I smiled as I looked back at her face. She tilted her head back and pretended to crack her neck. I felt her legs move open. She wanted me to go farther. I cant believe im about to do this in front of her parents in the car.

Enid: "You better be quiet."

I slowly move my hand placing it onto her core. She immediately moves up and down. Until Pugsley moves over to look at me. I quickly removed my hand off of Wednesday. Scared because we almost just got caught.

Pugsley: "So have you ever been to our graveyard before?"

I hear Wednesday next to me let out an annoyed sigh. She sat up now fixing her posture. I look over Pugsley and finally answer his question.

Enid: "No I haven't, and what do you mean by your graveyard?"

Wednesday: "We own it. Its all our dead ancestors."

Enid: "Oh. Why did we bring shovels then?"

Pugsley: "We did a new ancestor up every year and take their jewelry."

Enid: "Oh."

Wednesday: "It's an Addams tradition."

Enid: "I think I learn more about you every day."

Wednesday: "Well your the first guest ive ever brought to this."

Enid: "Your interesting."

Wednesday: "No i'm Sadistic."

I just nod my head as I watched Lurch pull us into the graveyard. It has a gate with an A on it as well. Wednesday wasn't lying when she said they were rich. Looking around I spotted some interesting statues. One almost looks like a werewolf.

Wednesday: "You know we also have some werewolf blood in the Addams."

Enid: "Thats cool, you could be like me!"

I watch as Wednesday gives me a death stare.

Enid: "Hey i'm not that bad, am I?"

I watch Wednesday raise her eyebrows, she looks back out the window. I opened my mouth and hit her arm.

Morticia: "Okay were here children."

I look out the window. Staring at the gravestones until I see what looked to be two black shadows standing behind a tomb, staring at me. I squint and rub my eyes with my hands. They're gone. That was weird. I hop out of the car, Wednesday following behind me.

Enid: "So how does this work."

Wednesday: "You're staying with me so you'll be fine don't worry."

I smile at her words. I do feel safe and comfortable with her. I mean she is Wednesday Addams. Who wouldn't feel safe.

Wednesday: "Mother me and Enid are going on our own path."

Morticia: "Okay darling don't get lost, be back before midnight."

Wednesday begins walking. I hurriedly followed behind her. I don't know where she is taking me but I trust her. 

Enid: "Wens where are we going."

Wednesday: "We are going to my Uncle Cadillac. He worked in the Mafia and was very wealthy."

Enid: "So we are digging him up and taking his jewelry?"

Wednesday: "Correct."

I look at Wednesday as we are walking down the path to his grave. She looks at me and does something I never thought she would do. She bends her arm and brings it out towards me. I look back up into her eyes not believing this moment. She slowly brings her arm back down, but I quickly slip my arm through connecting them. Now walking side by side connecting elbows.

Enid: "Wednesday can I tell you something?"

Wednesday looks at me and nods.

Enid: "When we came here, were the only ones here right?"

Wednesday: "Yes, why?"

Enid: "Well when we pulled up I saw two shadowy black figures, but then when I rubbed my eyes. They were gone."

Wednesday: "That is strange, nobody else can get in except for Addams."

Enid: "who do you think it could be?"

Wednesday: "No idea but were here."

I look forward to it as we stop walking. I read the gravestone. Cadillac Addams.

Wednesday: "Let's get started, it's already late enough."

I watch as Wednesday grabs her shovel and begins digging. I watch her as the muscle in her arms shows through. Every time she throws the dirt I watch her bangs fly effortlessly over her face. Moving with the wind. I watch as her eyes move to meet mine. She stabs the shovel into the dirt and leans on it as she stares at me. 

Wednesday: "Are you going to help or just stare."

Enid: "I prefer both."

I grab my shovel and help Wednesday. As we dig for quite a bit, maybe 3 feet down now. I stopped being tired, but Wednesday is still going. As she keeps going I look at her face, seeing a lot of dirt on it.

Wednesday: "You're staring again Enid."

Enid: "Well you have a little bit of dirt on your face let me help you."

I moved towards her and place my thumb on her face rubbing the dirt, but it wasn't coming off.

Enid: "Why isn't it coming off." 

I began to wipe harder on her face trying to get it. She grabs my wrist and gently pushes them away from her face.

Wednesday: "I'm going to use the bathroom."

Enid: "You have a bathroom in the graveyard."

Wednesday: "What can I say where special."

I watch her walk away.

Enid: "You just gonna leave me here by myself."

Wednesday: "I need you to keep digging, also your a werewolf you can take care of yourself.

Wednesday POV

I begin to quicken my pace walking to the restroom because Enid cannot take care of herself. I'm actually beginning to worry because of what she said earlier about the two shadows. I make my way to the bathroom, opening the door and going to the mirror. I look down to the sink and throw water on my face. As my eyes adjust to the water I look down to my shoes. When suddenly another pair of shoes comes up behind me. I quickly turn to face them. They have a mask on, along with a crowbar in their hand. 

The figure tries to hit me in the head but I dodge it and quickly run to the door. As I grab the handle, a hand grabs my ankle and pulls me down. I fall as the figure gets on top of me. I quickly flip them over with some experience and punch them in the face. I watch the unconscious body lay there. I move to unmask this person until the door flies open and suddenly everything goes black.