Marriage, Announcement & Parents Meeting!

Author's POV

He was waiting for her to come. They are now married. They did a court marriage, he was waiting for her to come as they arranged a meeting with other mafias to announce that Eunjae is leaving her position as a mafia leader. And her group 'The Ace' is going to be merged with 'The Kings'. She finally came.

"Everything is ready and everyone is here

"Everything is ready and everyone is here." He whispered to her.

Eunjae's POV

I got on the stage and started my speech. I don't want to leave but how much I want to live in this world that much more I want to get out of this world.

[Author note:- Korean women do not take their husband's surname after marriage.]

"Hello everyone!" I started with a bow. "As you know I am Lee Eunjae aka Kim Sooyeon. I am here to announce that I am giving my group 'The Ace' to Mr. Min Yoongi according to the private deal we made and this is the papers which prove that its true. And here is my signature too. So I am here to say that I won't be a mafia leader anymore and you all are here as a proof for Mr. Min and to know about my retirement from this underworld. Thank you all for your precious time and for them who once helped me." I bowed as I was completed with my seperate announcement and continued about the event "And about the crown it will be safe in the place Mr. Jin Dong Cheol choosed. Plus, after 4 months the event for biggest mafia's position will be held in Incheon, the exact details will be announced later. Thank you." I again bowed and stepped down from the stage.

Author's POV

They both started walking to the parking area. That's when he started a conversation.

"Kim Sooyeon suits you better. Memories got refreshed." He smirked "Why do use Lee Eunjae? Its not even your real name." He told her in a taunting way.

"There is a thing in that name which I can't tell you." She said getting irritated by his taunts.

"You are way more mysterious than I thought. You have changed too much after changing high school. Did you meet someone there? who changed you!" He asked with a weird expression.

Yoongi's POV

When I said that her lips curled up little, I don't know why but from my view it looked like a sad smile and when she noticed me looking at her, she held that poker face of her again.

"You know I still can't believe the fact that the nerd who was so stupid turned into a cruel mysterious mafia leader." He said with honesty.

"I didn't know you talk too much." She said the first thing that came in her mind.

"I'm not talking too much I'm just trying to clear my doubts." He said.

She suddenly stopped walking,