Don't blame yourself

Author's POV

The mansion that was mostly filled with laughter while having a family dinner at this time was just filled with silence and a sad aura. This is the mansion of 8 days later than the mission where was revealed that Eunjae was that man. Only Mrs. Lim, IU and Mr. Min was home but it felt like the mansion was empty just like their mind which held only one thought. That one thought which was about none other than Eunjae. Let's go and see and what happened 2 hours ago.

                 (2 hours ago)

"Eunjae! Come down, dinner is ready!" Suga shouted who just freshened up.

"Eunjae! Ah! She won't even answer." Suga said to himself and went upstairs.

He knocked on the door but no response. Again. No response. Suga opened the door and looked at the bed but no sight of Eunjae. He heard the sound of shower and he started to leave but his eyes which were looking everywhere but the bathroom door finally fell there when he was about to close the door. He ran there when he saw... blood.

Blood continously falling from the door which was a little above from the floor and sound of water still going on. He banged on the door while looking at the blood which was making a pool of blood. He shouted her name while continously banging the door. Finally he successfully opened the door but..............

Only... only to see her pale body in her new clothes which IU bought for her wet with the water and covered with her blood. Her left hand's wrist showed a big and deep cut from where the blood was oozing out. Her eyes closed and her lips slightly going colourless. And a small blade in her right hand.

"Eunjae! Please open your eyes! What happen?! Please answer me! Eunjae!" Yoongi shouted at the pale figure, so loudly that even the neighbours could have heard that, with his eyes getting teary, clothes getting wet with her body between his arms, shaking hands tapping her cheeks to find any motion but her head fall and he quickly held it before it could touch the ground.

The loud footsteps of two running man were heard outside the room and the door was opened loudly and the figure of his two brothers was seen with wide eyes.

"Eunj- Eunjae? What is this blood hyung? What happened?!" Jimin shouted while backing away at the sight of pool of blood. Even though he was a doctor it was scary to see his known ones' blood suddenly like that.

"E-Eu-Eunjae! Look w-what h-h-happened?" Suga shuttered while Eunjae's body close to him with tears and hiccups not stopping. Jimin ran there turning the shower off and looking at the cut while Jungkook was too shocked to move and slowly came back to his senses.

"W-we ha-have to take he-her to the hospital. Fast." Jungkook said while take his phone out and dialing RM's number.

"Hey! Open your eyes! She is still." Jimin said while tapping her cheek.

Suga lift her body up and wrap a towel around her and they all exited the mansion with Mrs. Shin because she wanted to come and they can't waste any time and they needed an elder. At hospital.

"Jimin leave." Mi Gyeom said as she saw his hands shaking.

"Why?" Jimin asked.

"I will take care of her. You go, you don't look like you can do it right now." She said pat his shoulder and he got out taking off his operation uniform and putting the uniform in the basket and went to Mr. Shin.

"What happened? Why are you here?" Jungkook asked him.

"Mi Gyeom said she will take care of her." Jimin said while looking at his shaking hands.