LIES

This about the day Eunjae attempted suicide for 2nd time, it's an important part to understand better.

Eunjae's POV

I took off the apron and kept it on the wooden shelf with a sigh. I looked at the clock hanged in the living room and it showed 10:43 am. I rubbed my hand with a towel as I was washing some utensils.

Just as I was about to go to eommonim to tell her that I am going out for some time, she enters with a bright smile and looked at me.

"The smell's feeling very delicious. I am sure the food will be too. Not will be it is." Mrs. Shin compliments and added later on which make me worried.

Worried if I try to die again and she will probably know about it too and that will tear her heart apart too because of the quite attachment and it's about his son too. But I will try my best.

I have built up enough courage now. I will finally visit his grave today....

"I hope it is." I said and looked over to the food I made.

Mrs. Lim took a leave as her son is sick. He is lucky to have a mother like that... So today I made the lunch before leaving because I don't want eommonim to work and I should at least.

"Eommonin, actually I have go somewhere. I will be back by 9. So it's almost time, shall I leave?" I asked in an informing way.

"But why don't you go tomorrow? Is it very important? If it is then go. I just wanted you to listen their compliments about your food." She told me with a frown.

"Yes, it is. And I need to go today. There is no way." I replied.

"Ok, what time will you be back?" She asked.

"9. Now I may take my leave." I answered and walk out of the kitchen.

I slowly walk on every step with a heavy heart, feeling nervous to face him, worried for what drama I am going to create, anxious because of the flashbacks I am having as nightmares and many more feelings.

I pick the new clothes which eonnie bought for me. The plain grey shirt which was ironed with a pair of black jeans and normal sneakers.

I pick my phone and a small handbag. I walk down and informed eommonim about it then I sat in the taxi I booked as I am not taking my car because I am gonna get drunk so it's better to take a taxi.

We stopped at a flower shop and I bought some lavenders, his favourite.

Soon I was here. The small personal yard which abeoji bought was towards the west side of the big, full of grass and other graves of people.

The sun wasn't showing at all because of the clouds, they just covered everything and made the surroundings chilly in the hot summer.

With small trembling steps, the nervousness and my anxiety was growing with speed of light. I came to the particular part of yard and looked at the only grave which was there.

Lee Sung Cheol
17th March 2006 - 26th April 2021
We hope that wherever you are in the world, be happy and we will remember you forever.

This was written there and by the time I read it in my mind, I was on my knees just like that day. My strength left my body just like before, the tears dwelling in my eyes. I kept the flowers over his gravestone.

Unconditionally, the tears fall down at his gravestone. My palms resting on my knees and face looking down in guilt for not understanding his situation.

The scene of his lifeless body filling my mind with the happy memories also getting in between. The way he called me 'Noona!'. The smile he showed while saying, 'I am your brother now!'. The pout that formed on his lips when he slept. The annoyed face he made. The way he scolded me for getting hurt. The way he got worried for me.

Author's POV

Her tears keep falling like they are some kind of never ending rain. Her face becoming red due to the sobs she was sucking in and not breathing oxygen. After many tries she gave up, letting the loud sobs fall in the quite place.

"I am sorry. I am sorry, Cheol. Noona couldn't stop you. But what else could I do now? I know you tried, tried to tell me many times but I, I didn't listen." She said while hitting her knees with her fisted hands in pain and guilt.

"But you could have at least told me that 'you have tell listen, noona!', 'it is important!' But why? Were you scared that I'll be exposed!? I left it all! If you could have told me once. Just once. I would have leaved all of this!" She cried out and rested her head in her palms.

"All the times, I asked why are you late? You said you were in library but no, you weren't! I asked what is this bruise or any injury? You said you fell or any other excuse but they were nothing. But LIES!" She let out and the place silent but filled with her muffled cries.

After she was tired of thinking too much she decided to go see the house where they used to live. She wiped away her tears trying not think of escaping the world by reminding her of every one she feels happy with IU, Yoongi, her parents, her family...

She look at the big mansion of hers that she visits on 26th of April. She looked around for a long time remembering the meomories and when she checked the time it was already 7. She was feeling pain, pain in her heart of not caring about her brother as much as he did.

She went to her usual bar where there was no one to disturb her. The bartender knew that she would come to most 26's of month because she comes there 8 times a year and every date is 26.

He looked at her state. Just as the first time. Bloodshot red eyes, puffed up cheeks, bitten lips and hair messed up. He sigh and without saying anything he make a large glass of beer for her because she found her comfort like that and the old bartender knew that very well.

Answers:- (I know it should be questions but it's to solve some mystery.)

Lee Sung Cheol happen to successfully attempt suicide because of the bullying was going over board.

That means it was a suicide.

Later on, Eunjae made the parents of those bullies bankrupt and killed those bullies.

Then on Eunjae started to be more cold and heartless.

Sung cheol is the one who changed her by his presence, after she changed her high school.

..............

Tell me if you want a chapter filled with brutality on how she killed them, I promise it will be better than how I wrote before.

I may write anyway, it's not decided yet.

I am reading a novel named 'Haunting Adeline' it's the best and gonna help me with that so please tell.

Words:- 1216

Vote please.

Byee.