Emotions

Eunjae's POV

I slowly tried cleared my vision as sat up on my bed while yawning.

First of all, why did took anti-depressants too often from the start and now I have no choice but to take the low mg's tablet. At least anti-depressants helped me sleep, these don't work at all. My insomnia is going to be worse again.

I stood up and went to the bathroom to take my brush, while brushing my teeth I choosed my clothes and hanged them on the bathroom door. After a while, I took bath and got down to see if anyone was awake or not.

 After a while, I took bath and got down to see if anyone was awake or not

To my surprise, it was quite all around that means I woke up too early. Ah I didn't even checked what time it is. After making some light cold coffee for me, I decided to take a walk in the garden of mansion, the place which I never once thought to give a visit especially.

Looks like I am actually awake very early. The view of sky had an slight dark blue, moon was also slightly visible, no sign of stars, no sign of clouds either and some early birds flying was seen by my still quite glosy eyes because I was still a little sleepy but wasn't able to sleep.

The garden had an area of like a small living room and a kitchen joined together. There were some wooden chairs, a bicycle, a squishy bag to sit on and some plants of roses, sunflower, lily and lavender with some bush around them and two not so grown trees. It was totally filled with grass and plants.

I walked further into the other side and saw Jungkook was also awake and was sitting on one of the chairs similar to what I saw before and a wooden table in front. His eyes land on my figure and I took a sip from my coffee and sat next to him on the chair.

 His eyes land on my figure and I took a sip from my coffee and sat next to him on the chair

"What are you doing so early in the morning?" Jungkook asked.

Author's POV

"Nothing. Just woke up for no reason. Decided to take bath and make cold coffee." Eunaje explained and took another sip of the coffee.

"Uh... I have been meaning to ask something? Can I?" He ask with some hesitation in his voice.

"Umm." She hummed and he turn to face her.