How cute?!

Yoongi's POV

Right now I, Eunjae and noona are walking to noona's favourite ice cream shop. Well its nice to walk around at night and after a long time.

"Min Min-aah! You want chocolate flavour, right?" IU asked Suga.

"Noona!!!" Suga whined.

"What!??" IU asked in confusion.

"Please don't call me Min Min. I am not a cat or child for this type of name!!" He told her.

"But its cute! I will call you whatever I want to!"  IU said with a pout.

"Fine you can call me whatever you want but why only me, give Eunjae a nickname too!!" He said because why not Eunjae too?

"Why are you involving me?" Eunjae asked who was just minding her own business before.

"Well I haven't thought about one but-" IU was saying something but Suga interrupted her.

"But what?! Now don't tell me you're not going to give her a weird name!" He started to whine again.

"Yaa! First, let me say what I'm saying, okay. Soooo I haven't seen Eunjae's cute side yet, so I want Eunjae to show me her cute side." IU said as looked Eunjae with her big eyes.

"How can I show you my cute side? When I also didn't saw my cute side." Eunjae said trying to get out the topic.

"All you have to do is act cute." IU also started whining.

"But how?" Eunjae said throwing her hands.

"Ugh, can you do this dance like that girl?!" IU said getting a little pissed, showing a random tiktok trend.

"I will..... try?" Eunjae said being scared of IU a little because of the look on her eonnie's face.

"Was it fine?" Eunjae asked with a nervous smile.

"Yo, you did so good girlll!" IU complimented her.

"Thank you." Eunjae replied with a small smile.

I can't stop smiling for continuously a minute remembering how cute she was and is looking. Yah!! What are you thinking again!!!

"Eunjae, what flavour do you want?" She asked.

"Well Butterscotch will do for me." Eunjae replied.

"Ok. So you like Rameon, Bibimbap, Butterscotch flavoured ice cream and you aren't interested in cute things but you're. You are cool, clever and smart too. So your nickname will be....... Bunnix." IU said and smiled.

"But my anything doesn't match with a bunny." Eunjae said and tilted her head.

"But its cute! It doesn't matter if you don't match with a bunny. It's just a nickname." IU said.

"Ohk! Thank you eonnie. For giving me such nice nickname!" Eunjae smiled.

"I knew you will like it!" IU smiled proudly.

Soon in less than 5 minutes we reached our destination. We got our ice cream and for other family members too. We bought some more ice cream for my team mates. Well they don't come home often but when something is important. I rang the door bell and Namjoon opened the door.