He comes to help us

Author's POV

'The Kings' were on a mission today. But today the plan wasn't going as it was planned, it turns out that there was another gang backing them and they lacked men too. Suga was hiding against a car because he was shot in the ankle and can't move much. He was looking from the side with his gun pointed at two men who were coming in his way and suddenly stopped he thought they saw him so he backed but soon heard someone.

Yoongi's POV

"Come on! Don't you stand there staring honey. Try to move your feet. If you think they looking at you, they looking at me. I can make it nice and easy, I'mma take the lead. They ain't even looking at you baby, they looking at me." A person sing in a low with looking in my eyes from the side, the voice wasn't manly but also not feminine. He was standing exactly in front of the car. That wasn't singing but a sign for me while singing that person sign the two men 'You can't win from me, losers.' The person was wearing a black hoddie with hood on, leather gloves, black pants and black mask, hair coming in the way covering the person's eyes. That guy didn't had a bulky body, he was as tall as me with quite muscles but not as big as mine, he looked like a high schooler.

 That guy didn't had a bulky body, he was as tall as me with quite muscles but not as big as mine, he looked like a high schooler

"Come on what we are waiting for?" He said to me indirectly and directly to the two guys. As he turned around and started to run towards left and the guys ran after him. I got up and started to get from where I got inside.

"Gwenchana?" Jin asked as Suga entered the limo.

"Yeah. Just a shot in the ankle." He reply and sat on one of the seats.

"Did you got it?" Namjoon asked.

"Oh, I saw him today." Suga reply. "He looked like a high schooler though. He said he will get it." He say and winced in pain when he came in the contact with the detol.

"Slowly. Appha! (It hurts!)" Suga say to Jimin and he nodded not looking at him.

"You did too, right? He doesn't look like how he is!" Jungkook say and suddenly the gate of the limo was slided a little and when they looked there. A pendrive was placed there.

"Oh, he did got it!" Hoseok say with wide eyes.

"I told you, he comes to help us." Jungkook comment.

They looked outside but there not a single person was seen. 'How can he leave so fast?' Suga thought.

"It's almost done." Eunjae say while making a knot.

"You are good at this too." IU said and Eunjae smiled.

"Here you go." Eunjae while handing the strawberry cushion to IU.

"Do you know why this so important to me? My real father gave it to me on my 7th birthday." IU said and smiled at the cushion. "But I don't remember him at all."