Do you think Eunjae is a good wife?

Eunjae's POV

I am right now laying on the bed doing absolutely nothing. Eonnie is sleeping as she is having her fever back and Suga who would have been here to entertain me is busy in his mafia work, he actually wouldn't entertain me but at least I would had a company. Mr. Kim came to check upon me earlier and said thanks to me for saving eonnie. Yeah, there are 3 Kims, the eldest one came Kim Seok Jin. He seems sweet to me. There was a knock on the door, I said 'Yes.' and Jimin came.

"Hey, your chain and wedding ring. I forgot to give you earlier. I had put the ring in the chain." He said taking out the chain.

"Can you help me wear it?" She asked.

"Yeah. Come a little forward." Jimin says and helps Eunjae put on the chain.

"You can wear the ring after you get rid of the plaster. Now I'll get going." He said and went out.

"How much time is left for that day to come?" She says and look towards the calendar. "It's next month." She says almost a whisper to herself.

Author's POV

There was another knock on the door.

"Yes?" She said.

The door opened revealing Jungkook who was quiet the whole time today after meeting Eunjae.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" He asks as he takes a seat beside her bed.

"Better. So you came to meet eonnie? As you can see, she is asleep." She replies as she looked towards the sleeping figure of her sister-in-law.

"No, I am here to see you. Want anything like a walk outside or food?" He says.

"You are here for me?" She says and looks at him, weirded out.

"Yes." He answers.

"Can you put on a drama for me?" She asks and streaches back on the pillow.

"Yes. Which one? Or any specific genre?" He ask while taking the remote of the T.V.

"The Heavenly Idol." She replies.

"Oh, I am also watching that drama." He says and sit back as the drama starts showing episode 8.

"So what's your hobby?" She ask while looking at the screen.

"Drawing. Can I draw something on your plaster?" He ask while also looking at the screen.

"Sure. Can you make Song joong ki? He is my favourite." She ask.

"Yes, Did you watched Reborn Rich too?" He answers then questions.

"Yeah, it was fun." She say.

"I watched it too. It was all so confusing at the start but was incredible at the end." He replies.

"By the way, what exactly happened there with eonnie?" She asked.

"When we got there, buckets of water was thrown at her which caused her to fell unconscious and have a high fever." He said looking at her.

"Oh." That's all she could reply with.

After some time, Eunjae fell asleep and Jungkook was still watching the T.V when he looked back to say something, he saw her asleep in wrong position. He slowly shifted her neck to the pillow and puts her hand back on the bed. He again continues to watch the drama with a low volume.

Eunjae was sleeping and suddenly starts to sweat, her face went pale and her whole forehead became full of sweat. Her face held a shocked and concerned reaction. She suddenly woke up, sat on the bed and hugged Jungkook and started to say,