Confessed

Eunjae's POV

I woke up again with these dreams! The dreams which lead me to where I am. I got up from my bed and stood in front of the mirror, looking at myself I could say anyone can say I was feeling tired by the eyebags under my eyes and I was looking thinner than before.

I was tired all mind was just filled with these things ever since Lee Jong Suk-shi confessed according to my plan but this is going the other way around.

Suga and Jimin were nagging at me about this too but I could only ask Suga why he was giving so much attention to me and its just I didn't sleep well and to this he offered to sleep with me but me being me said no, I should have said yes when I knew it as like a sleeping pill for me.

But I can't grow feelings towards him so I just rejected his offer, though he acted really grumpy afterwards but it just took me to give me him a nice ice cream which was Jungkook's to get him normal again.

So childish, right? But that's kinda cute and troublesome. Troublesome to handle Jungkook's tantrum afterwards.

And here I am sitting in noona's room talking with her about the walk date Jong Suk-shi and she has planned.

"Oppa said he will go for a long night walk date! With ice creams! How lovely, right?" She squealed as she shyly look away from me making me chuckle.

"Right. That's absolutely lovely, eonnie." I replied while holding out to her hands.

"Why don't you also join us, Eunjae?" She asked to which I frown and shook my head at her childishness.

"Eonnie, its a date, its your date. So what am I suppose to do?" I keep moving like I am a phone on vibration mode just because I was bored.

"So what? You can also have a date." She pouted as she explained making me scoff and answer, "And who may be my date?"

"Of course... Yoongi! Duh!" She stops and the sudden change in her voice filled with that sass was just wow.

That was an absolute cool sentence with that sassy tone- Wait! The fuck! Date with whom?!! Yoongi?!

"No." And this where I don't think her sentence is cool. At all.

"Come on, Eunjae you never go on dates with Yoongi. This is the chance. You have to come with me otherwise I will cancel the date." She ranted and pushed me out of the room.

My mouth open agape, and after that my annoyance taking over me made me clench my jaw so hard at her and close my eyes tightly as I breath hard and put on a smile and knocked on the door.

"I will come but only if Jong Suk-shi is ready and Suga too." I say and walk to my room while cursing my luck.

The more I am trying to get away from him the more I am getting close to him.

Yoongi's POV

Here I am back to my work in the headquarters and I can't ignore one fact that why was Eunjae looking like this the morning but when I asked later everything was fine.

Does she still don't trust me with her personal matters? Maybe I am still a person who she made a del with her. And here I thought she will finally be free and true with me.

A sudden shake of my body made me come out of my trance as I looked at the person who just shaked the whole earth of me.

"What are you thinking about, hyung? I called you 4 to 5 times now." Jungkook nudged on me and pass me the phone which showed the caller's id, it was noona.