Mission

Author's POV

"Meeting at 4:30." Namjoon said through the voice mail.

"Okay." Yoongi answered back while fixing his papers and filling them in files.

"Now everything's done." He sighed out a sigh of relief when his forehead creased and calmed again.

He groan internally after remembering he have to 'talk' to Jong Suk.

Of course, he wasn't pissed or annoyed like any person would guess by his reaction, he was just worried and confused making him a bit angry and frustrated.

Soon he pushed his hair back before getting up from his chair and walking towards the guest room.

"Hyung?" He knocked on the door waiting for the older guy to respond.

After some shuffling and footsteps, the door was opened by the expected guest as he smiled to the younger to ease his exhaustion which was clear to even an animal.

"Hey, Yoongi? Been pretty busy." He said while giving the side to the man to enter his room and pushed the door back close.

"Yeah hyung. After that party, the business has been boosted with new contracts, newcomers, advertisement ideas, etc. etc. You know!" He said while rubbing his restless eyes which he busted all night for the sake of company.

"I am scared what will happen if I actually get that high position by seeing your situation." He said making Yoongi laugh and assure him with shook of head and came to the point.

"Hyung, actually I came here to talk to you about all that dreams." He waited for Jong suk to sit beside him as he looks in his way.

"What do you want to talk about in that? Eunjae didn't told me you also know." He said and sat as he understood what Yoongi was wanting him to do.

"It's kind of messed up, but I do know everything. I know it's scary and weird but you can overcome it." Yoongi said while looking at him.

"Yeah, I almost accepted it but it's almost not fully. I can always act like that was nothing big but deep down I know I am scared of what I might see in my dreams and what I might feel. It was only so beautiful till I only saw Ji-Eun only and I felt all those emotions every single time I dreamt of it." He said with a small smile which was slowly fading away when he remembered the reality of that life of his.

"But I now know the reality and I am scared to see and experience them like I experienced the other moments." He said while looking down with warmth coming in his eyes but his tears stayed in.

"I know you will get through this, hyung. You have me and Eunjae to talk to when you feel scared and insecure. You can always come to us. We are here to console you, we are with you together." Yoongi side hugged him and smiled at him when Jong suk smiled back at him.

"And that's how I was ready to accept everything, Yoongi. I knew I had Eunjae who had been suffering from this for so long. She knew everything from when she was 16, so how bad would it have affected her. And me being an elder and yet not accepting the truth which a teen did was shameful and foolish of me." He said with a confident smile coming back to his lips.

"I am thankful you understood, hyung." Yoongi patted on his back, "I will be leaving now, I have to get ready gor a meeting."

Yoongi left the room and changed into warm clothes and drove to the headquarters to attend the meeting related to their next mission.