Deal? Again

Author's POV

A guard came and bowed before saying, "Boss, other bosses are here."

"Let's go, eomma! Appa! Come down it's time." Suga called out while the others were doing nothing but taking out the bags.

"Hi, Jin-shi!" Eunjae shout and waved at Jin and he looked back.

"Oh, hi Eunjae! Suga informed that you wanted me and Hoseok to come especially?" Jin confirmed while waving back.

"Yeah, I actually like to listen your dad jokes. And Hoseok-shi is very bright so I wanted him to pour a little light in my life too." Eunjae joked and waved at others.

The big limo enters the mansion's parking area or entrance. Everyone looked at each other if someone got this limo. When Eunjae walk towards the limo and the gate opens and three men came out and started carrying everyone's luggage in to the limo.

[Author's note:- Choose which ever you like more.]

]

"You booked this?" Suga asked Eunjae as he came out with his mother and father.

"Ani, (No,)" She said in a tone exactly matching with the way Mr. Lee say.

"Then who booked this limo?" Jungkook peeps in the conservation.

"I have this. It's mine." Eunjae completed and got in the limo.

"This is actually huge for us." Jimin said while half laying on the seat.

" Jimin said while half laying on the seat