- Note

AUTHOR'S NOTE.
please read thoroughly or take the risk of being blocked by yours truly.

Hi, hello! If you're just starting to read this book, welcome! This is a reminder of several things so that you guys won't do this and take the risk of getting blocked by me. Please read and understand carefully.

Do not comment anything sexual or horny during any part of the fic, your comment will be deleted and if I see that the same person keeps this up they will be blocked. It's not amusing or funny. It is very uncomfortable to look at. The main character here is a minor, the same age as Gon and Killua, so please refrain yourselves from commenting creepy things or such. I accept more subdued or romantic(?) compliments but come on, no one is going to "rail you" or give you their dick. Some of you here on this app are 12 or younger, go drink a capri-sun and do your homework instead of thirsting over fictional characters.

Any form of suggestive comments will not be tolerated. Whether it's simply a lewd emoji or, "my brain needs washing", or "bro i read that incorrectly" or you laughing at the past sexual comments of other people, etc etc. Although not direct, it just shows that you imply/support it.

(TW: suicide) Are you allowed to feel frustrated over what a character did? Sure! But do not tell a character to "go die" or "jump off a building" just because you didn't like what they did. Some of you are so damn superficial to actually say that just because some things didn't turn out to be the way you wanted? To actually read those types of comments is awful, especially when the character's action had nothing wrong with it in the first place.

Stop telling fictional characters to off themselves just because you didn't like a thing they did. It's horrendous.

By the way! If you're a part of that kind of Wattpad/TikTok community who start whining when the MC is slightly off their own personality, then I kindly invite you to click off the story and find another which suits your needs better or make your own because I won't tolerate hate of any kind. Most people need to realize that a majority of authors in this stupid app only write for their own entertainment and because they simply enjoy writing, so go get a hobby instead of insulting the works of people who pour their whole heart into their fics. Y'all are so annoying.

If you see that the story is not what you thought it would be or you don't like where it's heading, simply click off and keep your hateful comments to yourself.

Do not insult or mock the main character (aka: you) and do not make fun of her personality traits! I will mute you. I'm saying this because some readers in wattpad only like the MC when she's a bad bitch or something along those lines. She won't insult people because they get in her way, she won't threaten to blow up anyone's brain, and she won't try to "dominate" anyone because she is literally a twelve-year-old. She will have her angry moments, but that's it.

Do not beg me for updates. I love this fic with my whole heart and obviously I will try to update it as much as possible, but my personal and academic life always comes first of course. I'm a person with a life outside of being the author of this silly fic so keep that in mind. You can obviously ask about it if you're being respectful about it, but do not straight up demand bc it's dehumanizing lol.

This book does not seek to romanticize trauma but I know very well that people on this platform freaking LOVE to be 'emo' and romanticize trauma anyway. So, do not overshare in the comments about your tragic backstory where your dad left you at the grocery store - I don't care. Do not insult the MC and do not insult or mock any of the stuff she had to go through or mental illnesses. I will just mute you.

If you comment about any of these things, even after reading this note, I will not hesitate to block you. I hope you understand my reasoning and I hope you comprehend that I'm not trying to come off as rude, just as a forewarning to let you all know that I won't be tolerating this sick shit.

My book, my standards. If you do not respect the privacy, boundaries, and wishes of myself or other commenters, do expect that you will get blocked. No exceptions. Do not try to stir arguments because it will get you nowhere.

SECOND NOTE.
read if desired.

After that, I'd also like to give you some insight into how this book will work just to give you a heads-up.

The MC's (aka your!) family, background, skills, and personality have all been pre-arranged. Still, her looks are wholly unspecific and up to the reader's imagination (it is mentioned that she's a short girl compared to others, sorry about that!!). This book will use she/her pronouns for the MC and it will be written in third person, so characters' POV might be continuously switching.

Although this is canon compliant, there are several things that I am purposely changing from what happened. This includes my very own made-up story arc for the MC, as well as my other outside canon plot things I have planned.

It is typically mentioned throughout the story that the main character and her family are witches, and the concept of magic in this book and how it works here is inspired by the movies of Studio Ghibli and (mainly!!) the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Studio Ghibli belongs to Hayao Miyazaki and Sabrina Spellman belongs to Netflix. Most spells used are taken out of the show and will be used here, however, I will try to come up with my own things or slightly change them.

I also have a very interesting and cool book called Mama Moon's Book of Magic, which is also my main source of information for the more spiritual and 'real' side of magic in this fic. If there are any actual witches reading this um hiii???? Pls dm me if i'm doing something wrong HGFDFGH

That's all really! English is not my first language so i'm sorry if you spot any mistakes, though I do have the wonderful Irae as an editor and SHE IS SO AMAZING SHES THE BEST MWAH I DONT KNOW WHAT ID DO WITHOUT YOU RAE-RAE!!

If you do have constructive criticism message me! And don't be afraid to vote or leave a comment since it highly encourages me to keep writing and I love replying to you guys! Enjoy <3!