Don't Kill Me!

TW: physical and mental abuse, murders, violence, rape, etc.

If these triggers you then don't go ahead!

Asher Hunter Black's Aesthetic

Dia Auclair's Aesthetic

Jaxon Hunter Black's Aesthetic

Their Aesthetic

"Hate, the opposite of love, the driving power of destruction"

"Not that fucking car, that one was Jax's favorite! " spat Asher angrily. Asher Hunter Black was a very successful businessman man, almost all the fashion designing companies worked under him and that was just an..... Undercover!
He was the biggest Mafia boss 'Thy Enforcer' who exported weapons to many countries. He was an arrogant, pompous, ignorant person in real life. He didn't like people very much except for one...his son, Jaxon.

"I'm sorry sir, she came out of nowhere, it wasn't my fault!" said the driver. "well, the good thing is Jaxon
was not in it!" sighed Asher. The driver dropped Jaxon to kindergarten and was heading back.

"Go find her!"
"she's at the parking lot!" said the driver who knew it was her last day. She shouldn't have stayed. Even if she didn't it would be of no use, Asher would have easily found her.

"well, that's a good thing, she didn't run!" said Asher.
"Not everyone is like you, Hunter!" uttered an old man, not very old, but he still looked fit.
"what do you want, Walter?"
"Jesus, how many times have I told you I hate it when you call me by my name, I'm your grandpa for God's sake!" uttered his grandpa. "right!" smirked Asher.
"what are you gonna do? Kill that poor girl?"
"she ruined my son's favorite car, and do you know how much it cost?" spat Asher.
"All of this hatred just for a stupid, non-living object?"
"One thing I got from you! " chuckled Asher. His grandpa was so pissed at him. Asher always blamed him for how or who he was. Yes, his grandpa did some terrible things but now he is trying to right his wrong.

"Is this what you are gonna teach your son when he is old enough, that people's lives are worthless compared to an object." said grandpa. He had enough of his evil behavior.

"I know exactly what to tell my son, alright? He will be nothing like me or my father and absolutely not like you."

"Do what you want!" Walter slammed the door of his office and started searching for the girl who was just here to apologize for what she did. She had no idea it would most likely cause her life. But she was nowhere, the guards already took her to the safe spot.
Of course, Asher was not gonna kill her, he can easily afford a new one but he was gonna teach her a lesson for sure.

"you guys are pretty serious about your security, huh?" said Dia. She immediately shut up when one of the guards gave her a death glare.
Dia Auclaire was an independent, strong, and robust girl, at least she thought like that...if truth be told she was a mess, a complete mess. She was 21. Her life was always upside down. Whenever she wanted to do something right it went otherwise just like this time, but she stayed to apologize.

When the door opened she looked at Asher with bright eyes, he was a bit older than her but he was hot. His eyes color was turquoise like the ocean which made her wonder what secrets lay behind those, his lips were perfect and his suit was neatly ironed. He had a muscular body, and his hair was almost blonde. His hands....oh my God, his veiny hands could do so many things to her oh shoot, she shouldn't think like that in this situation, she is just here to apologize.
"Hello sir, you must be Mr. Black. I'm so sorry for crashing your car. There was fog all around I couldn't see a single thing. I'm so sorry!" apologized Dia.

"you got a license?" asked Asher. Uhh, of course, she didn't have one. She failed her driving test so many times.

"no!"

Asher was interrupted by one of the guards. "Boss, Moriarty's brother is here!"
"Okay, this is your last warning, next time you won't get one, good thing my boy was not in it. I'm leaving you this time, go now" said Asher calmly.

"James, what a surprise!" gushed Asher. "I'm just here to tell you that I'm not going to get that tape for you. I'm not going against my brother!" said James.
"you know your brother is trafficking kids, right?" said Asher. Moriarity was a don to he was trafficking kids and girls with the help of 'thy enforcers' weapons. That was the reason Asher was so pissed that if anything happens, they will immediately track them because of the weapons.
"I know."

"well then you are of no use to us!" said Asher and immediately shot him neat in the head. James fell and Asher heard a faint gasp from the window.

"that girl, she watched us. Bring her!" demanded Asher to the guards. Dia saw he shot that man straight in his head. She couldn't believe what she saw. She just wanted to admire that Ferrari which was parked there and she took a picture of that car too.

"oh shit, shit, shit, he's gonna kill me too, he is a murderer, I should the call police, I shouldn't have stayed, stupid Ferrari." Dia started running for her life. Oh God, it was indeed her last day. She was running so fast that she almost didn't see a boy approaching. She fell taking the boy down on the ground.

"I'm sorry, are you okay? We gotta run okay," she blurted.
The boy was too young to understand any of that. He struggled to get out of her grip but the run was over. Asher caught her.

"stand behind me, okay?" she said to that boy almost bursting into tears.
."I almost liked you, but your timing is horrendous, you have to die too"
He saw she was hiding the boy behind her, Asher paused for a minute and kept the gun behind. She knew that Asher has noticed she was hiding her.
"no, don't do it!"
"Please don't kill me, I will not say a word about this, I swear. Just let me go please, you will never see me again." she pleaded.

Then the other second, he witnessed she was protecting the boy and he was astounded to see that.

"Hand him over!" Asher demanded. "why so you can shoot him too?" Dia said. She don't know why she was protecting that boy but she did.

"don't do it, he is just a boy, don't kill him too." she pleaded.
The boy was standing there facing Dia's back while she surrounded him with her arms to protect him. The boy was still struggling to get out of her hold not understanding anything that was happening.

"Daddy?" said the boy.