Diana!

One moment,
One call,
One minute, 
And everything turned into pieces.

The pieces felt too small to be fixed but if everything will be fixed then where's the fun in that to continue our lives?

A day ago Asher was holding Dia in his arms kissing and talking about the future and now he was holding a gun to her neck.

Zed guided them to the exit from the back door and led them to the private parking lot. When the three of them got down only to see around fifty men all dressed in black surrounding the area and in minutes Asher's soldiers joined him too.

A man took a few steps forward aged around his early forties with a gun in his hand. He looked at Dia in a way that made Asher kill him in the most hurtful way. He smirked at her while Dia threw a disgusted face, "I've missed you, my dear wife, it was not nice of you to fake your death on our lovely wedding day,"

Wife?
Wedding?
Fake death?

The man was old enough to be her father. It's fucking clear she ran away from this monster only to get caught by another one.

He was disgusted by the fact she was married to this old bastard but right now he was more concerned about his son right now.

"I am not here to discuss your marital status cunt, where's my boy?" Asher said while gritting his teeth.

"Did you let him touch you, you stupid whore?" the man continued. Dia felt Asher getting furious when he threw those words maybe he will listen to her side of the story. Asher was seconds away from shooting the man between his eyes but stopped when a more dominant sound came.

"Calm down, both of you,"
"baba," a fragile voice escaped from Dia's voice but not out of love or seeing him after a long time. It was out of disgust and disdain.

The frontman was Mehmet Ercel, the same Iranian mafia who was helping Nadir Khan. And Nadir Khan was the son of his boss, Mr. Khan.

The shit was getting real!

"tell your men to step back and no one will be harmed," Mehmet said while waving his side to lower their weapons but stay on guard.

"This is the last time, I'm asking where's my son?" Asher said while holding his gun on her daughter's neck tightly, his grip was getting hurtful.

"Give him the child baba, he's gonna kill me," Dia yelled at her father. Even though she was not quite sure that he will not. But she didn't want to drag a child into all of this.

Having no choice, Mehmet waved a hand and there came his boy as well as a sigh of relief from both of their mouths but his grip was tight still.

Jaxon's eyes were covered with black cloth and he had his fist full of candies. A lady was holding his other hand. She lead him towards Asher's side.

"Zed take him to my car and head back to my mansion," Asher said to his brother and Zed did as he was told. He took Jaxon and steered back to his apartment, not Asher's mansion. It was their code language.

Dia was soaked in tears. Now, the part came where he had to let her go to the monsters. A part of him didn't want her to go but the other part was still not sure if all of this was just for a show and she had greater motives. But she helped him to get his son back even though she could have escaped.

"Now, I suppose you give my child back as I did to yours," Mehmet said and the other man who claimed to be his husband motioned her to come.

"Nicholas is my brother and her husband, now send her back unharmed to her husband, " Mehmet added.

"no, he is not. It was all bullshit, baba. You fucking made me do it to your own," child with that she snatched the gun which was pointing her in the neck and pointed at her own head.

She was going to kill herself rather than go with her own father. What kind of monster is he? And he set a wedding for his daughter with his own brother. How fucked up is her life. Maybe she had her reasons to lie to him. Maybe he will trust her if he learns her dark truth.
Maybe.

Asher took out his other small gun hiding in his socks. "keep the gun away from your head, Dia," Asher shouted. He knew she will never pull the trigger not after how many nights they spent with each other. After how many promises they made to each other. But right now she was not his Dia. She was someone else.

Everyone froze and Mehmet demanded everyone to lower their weapon, "No one fucking shoots, everyone step back,"

"Why? Every good thing in my life just shattered in front of my eyes, there's no hope for me. Everything I touch, every fucking thing I touch gets ruined. I don't want to live like this, I can't do it anymore," there she had her breakdown. He didn't want anything other than to hold her, shield her, and take away from all of these monsters.

"you broke my trust," Asher let out.

And then one of the bastards shot at the gun in her hand and the weapon fell. It was a clean and calculative shot but a few inches here and there, she'd be dead. And the thought made him kill the cunt who just had the perfect shot to unarm her.

A couple of men standing a few meters away from her come to get her. She skimmed all the cars and the alarms started sounding irritable. She disappeared from everyone's view once she got in between cars. Asher was close to her so he ran behind her. He gripped her arm tightly but she shrugged it off. For the first time, he saw that look in her eyes hurt, broken, damaged, sabotaged, and in pain. What the fuck this girl has gone through.

"let go of me if you don't trust me," she hissed back.

He handed over his gun to her without thinking anything. Maybe as a last gift for all the time they spent together. She took the gun and disappeared from his eyes. She was running away from her monsters and away from him. He stood there for seconds, minutes, hours. Every thought in his head was eating him alive. Even his demons also screamed at him to run after her but he didn't.

He just let go of the woman he loved with all of his heart. He just let go of the woman whom his son was going to call his mother.

Something broke inside him, he felt her pain. The pain in her eyes, the hopelessness in them. What if she kills herself? What if-

When Dia was out of that area, she looked here and there and saw no one following her. After hours of running, no one was behind her and it was getting dark which played in her favor. One thing she was good at is running away from his father's men. She took all the way which was too thin for a car to move. She knew what she was doing but there was nothing to fight for now, she was only waiting for her father to come find her and finally throw her into the pit of death that she deserved.  She looked at the gun and she felt everything broke inside her. She let out a teardrop when all of a sudden a car approached nearly bumping into her.

There was no guessing, it was his father's men but how did they catch her? She has been very careful. She covered all of her tracks, but it was not-

"get in the car," she heard and vision finally cleared, Walter came out of the car and motioned her to get in the driver's seat. Zed, Walter, and Dia have spent many moments together and she liked them but she did not expect that he will come to get her like this. She almost let out a happy sob out when another hope came into her eyesight. Out of everyone,  she expected that his father will come, but seeing him like this was like seeing an actual Angel rescuing her.

She got in the car after giving him a quick hug, "Zed and Diana called," she was confused about how he knew Diana. And Zed still trusts her made her heart a little warm, "Get away from here, there's everything you need in this car. Don't stop driving. Don't fucking stop driving until I call you. There's a disposable phone in the back seat," she listened to the instructions carefully, "I'll call you. Now go," he barked because his father's men were all around finding his daughter only to lose her again. And this time Walter will make sure she will never have to run anymore from him.

"Thank you, Walter," she said with watery eyes, "Don't worry child, everything will be alright. Don't lose hope. He will come back for you. Remember, he loves you," with that she started the engine and took off finding strength in his words.

Guns & Sex [+18] [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें