Need A Babysitter?

Asher reached his office and shouted for Dia for his coffee, but when no response came he remembered he told her to take a day off.

Has my son really accepted her? Naah, she is just friendly to him. After all, she is a child too, and children get along with each other. What the fucking hell, Asher? She is not a fucking child, you slept with her. She is earning a place in my family's heart. Is it that bad? Maybe.

Struggling with his thoughts, he heard a knock on the door, he allowed to come in. It was none other than his little birdie with his coffee in her tiny hands. She was wearing her usual clothes but her hair was down today and there was a certain type of glow on her face. Her cheeks were pink as if she was still thinking of the night they made love to each other.

"Ahh... I thought I told you to take a day off," Asher said without showing his pink cheeks. He wanted her to get some rest after doing it for the first time. She must be emotional with all the things going on in her head. It's hormonal for ladies as far as he knows.

"I know but I'm fine, really," she assured him. Dia was not sure what she was feeling, the only thing she wanted was to be with Mr. Black.

Don't fall for a murderer, Dia. Remember, he can kill you in an instant.

"I'm fine too after you threatened me to death," Zed said jokingly. Poor guy, he was really looking for trouble. For a second, Asher doubted if heard something about the previous night.

"What do you want, Zed?" Asher rolled his eyes. Dia felt like she should go, but before she could reach the door she was stopped by Zed, "could you please get me a coffee too?" she nodded.

"we'll have to cancel the meeting?"
"why? We can't!"
"It was your order boss, the nanny which you selected for today had a heart attack yesterday. So she can't come."

Jaxon was always Asher's priority if there was no nanny, he will have to cancel it and watch him over himself.

"Can't we get a new one?" he asked frustratedly. The meeting was very important to him and the presence of him and Zed was mandatory, he could have appointed Kit as his nanny but Kit is hardly a nanny and he doesn't even know how to cook anything except for eggs and Jaxon is not a fan of eggs. The meeting was in Italy so it is probably going to take more than 12 hours.

"The one who you trust? And in the next three hours? Good luck with that," Zed responded. Dia entered with his coffee and before she could leave Zed stopped her again, "What are you doing after work, Dia?"

"Nothing? Great!"
He didnt even wait for her answer.

That bastard, he knew all along. It was all planned, he and Walter planned it. Asher instantly knew what he was going to ask her.

"Can you babysit Jaxon for a day?"

There he goes executing the plan. Dia was still scared of us, so will not say no.

"yes, of course" she responded like a happy puppy.

"you don't have to do that, we'll find someone else." Asher doesn't want her near him or his son as he was getting this foreign sensation but the stupid thing was... he liked it. She is doing something to his heart and he was allowing it.

"oh don't be a baby, Asher. You need a trustable babysitter in only the next three hours. You trust her, right?" Zed asked.

Zed knowingly asked that in front of Dia because he knew he do trust her after she saved Jaxon from drowning. However, after the death of his wife, he never trusted anyone. It was never the same but Dia was changing everything with her innocent heart.

"I don't trust anyone," he spat back with venom in his voice. That broke Dia's heart, he saw her face from happy to dark and almost teary eyes. He knew what effect he had on her.

"but I do trust you with my son," he said pointing at Dia. He watched her colors return. She was happy this time, Asher's gaze softened. Dia was on the ninth cloud when he said that, he do trust her. Oh, it was the best day of her life. Zed was doing his success moves too, he knew Asher had a spot for her.

"I'll pick you up at 6," he said. Dia beamed and went to her cabin to do the rest of her work but she could hardly concentrate. She quickly called her hotel staff and asked her to feed Ruby.

"My work is done here, your welcome, brother," Zed smirked slyly. "and don't forget to get her something in return for her favor," he winked.

"Oh, I'll pay her well, the faster she pays my debt, the sooner she gets away from here if she agrees to keep her mouth shut," Asher frowned.

"I was not talking about money, you idiot," Zed said and left quickly.

"Mission successful,"
"well done, my Tiger." Walter texted back. They both set up for Asher and Dia.

Asher's pov

I'm definitely gonna pay her good, why can't they understand I don't want a woman, all I need is me and my son, that's it. Why are they interested in my personal life? But I'll have to get something if she's going to watch over my son for a day. That was very kind of her to say yes. She could have said no, but she didn't. It's alright if I chose her to be a babysitter, my son likes her too. I think I should stop thinking too much and get to work.

At 6,

"Are you ready, Dia" he came in only after knocking at her door.

She smiled and left all her work, "yes, sir."

They both got in the car and stayed silent for almost all moment. She tried her hundred percent to not think of the time when she lost her virginity to him.

"Can we get ice cream for Jaxon?"