Blink Three Times!

His eyes were saying more than his lips. For a second he couldn't believe those words coming out from her mouth. Though he expected her but he didn't expect it to be this fast. He looks at her with more love in his baby blue eyes.

He kisses her again and again and again and then smiles at her and she smiles back snaking her hands around his neck.

"It's okay if you are not ready to say that yet, I can wait," she says and he rests her forehead on hers. She was willing to wait for him as long as he takes, "I just wanted to let you know," she adds.

He kisses her again but she breaks the kiss saying, "We'll be late for office,"

"It Can Fucking Wait, I'll Make It Wait For You," he says removing her strands from her face and she blushes, "but I promised Jaxon that he will be spending his first day of his winter vocation with you and Ruby," he puts in and Dia nearly jumps in excitement while she is still beneath him.

Asher's eyes shines bright when he encounters this much love in her eyes for his son. He wants to protect both of them from the world's evil eyes and he will do in a heartbeat.

"It's your day off,"
"Thank you so much," she squeals.
"Get dressed, I'll drop him in an hour," he begins to get up from her but she takes hold of his hands tightly, "but you'll be returning in the evening, right? Maybe after your work?" she says while fidgeting in an adorable way.

"Whatever my lady commands," he says while rubbing his nose to hers and she giggles in response, "I'll be returning for dinner," he lets out finally getting up from her addicting body and starts to dress up while Dia enjoys the display from the bed looking at his hot body.

"Enjoying the show, love?" he imparted while tucking his shirt and his gun.
"Maybe!" she says while rolling her eyes and he frowns in comeback.
"Roll that eyes again and I'll spank you," he says coming closer to her and then whispers in her ears keeping his hand on her pussy, "on this sweet little pussy," he says and with a wink and a forehead kiss, he is gone.

The mere four words made her wet again, she gasps when he left the room. She pushes her face in pillow and scream on top of her lungs.

She gets up and after an hour Asher's Mercedes appears again. Jaxon comes out and jumps in my arms, "Hey, my little tiger," he laughs proudly whenever someone calls him tiger.

Asher's waves at us and then his two bodyguards, Kit and Victor appears. When Asher turns his car, he blinks the light three times and Jaxon jumps in air saying, "I love you too daddy."

"what was that about?" Dia gushed and he replies, "Daddy blinks three times that means, I love you," he elucidates and Dia's chest filled with warmth, that was so cute way of saying Goodbye. She took his hands and move towards her room and the two bodyguards followed her. They stayed right outside the room on the door.

Dia's whole day was softening, Jaxon had fun with her all the time. He played with her and Ruby of course. Ruby was the main character of the day. Jaxon wanted to meet her little turtle for so long. Then they had lunch together, watched Paw Petrol and played connect with me all evening.

Asher came back from his office early than expected, she jumps towards him and hugs him. Asher's heart lifted when he saw excitement in her. Jaxon soon came after her and hugs his big man and then returns back to his cartoon.

"You go watch Paw Petrol with Jaxon and I'll prepare something for us to eat, I'm sorry I thought you'll be late and I lost track of time-" she was cut off by his needy kiss, "we can't, Jaxon is here." He gives one small peck and then step back.

"No, you'll not. I have already ordered our dinner," he says.

The normal dinner date usually happens where the couple is properly dressed but Dia she was in her sweatpants and a big hoodie. And yet she looked perfect for him. Asher knew she was a huge introvert and she even told her when they were sleeping in each other arms that she prefers to eat in her room rather than some fancy restaurant.

And the mere details he remembered about her melts Dia's heart in twenty-nine different ways. The food arrived and they set it nicely on the table and all three seated themselves on the dining table.

"Wow, this looks so yummy,"Jaxon expresses his excitement when he sees so much food on the table.

"yes, it is. Let's have our dinner then,"

Time to time, he takes a glimpse of Dia having her dinner with her perfect messy bun and her oversized hoodie. She looks more elegant than any other model on this fucking earth.

He slips his one hand under the table and rests on Dia's thigh and she coughs when he squeezes it lightly. She was this close to make a sound that was equal to moaning when his hand went a little bit up but his deathly glares prevent her from performing any deadly stunts. They finish their dinner and his torture comes to an end when she gets up from the chair.

"We are changing your room, Dia," Asher says casually and scans one more time her small room.

"what?"
"it's too small,"
"but you're the one who gave me,"
"and now I'm changing it,"

She agrees to veer around to next bigger room and her belongings will be shifted on the next day.

Once Jaxon falls asleep after listening to three big stories from Dia. Asher closes his room and takes his baby monitor in one hand and then turns to Dia with devilish smirk,

"now how about I finish what I started on the dining table, my little birdie!"