Angry Sex!

Two weeks passed, and Dia did only one thing and that was to lie on the bed dead. Every night when she had nightmares she let Asher hold her throughout the twilight.

Some of the times he changed her clothes, combed her hair and bathed her. He watched her every move when she was alone, sometimes she cried and other times she tried to kill herself. He wanted to give her all the space she needs but it was heartbreaking to see her like this. She never got to say goodbye to her grandma.

Asher came from the office in the evening. Dia was mostly in his room but there was no sign of her in the bedroom. He shouted her name out loud, "Dia, Dia," but there was no response. He checked the entire mansion and asked the guards if she has left the manor. But everyone said no one got in and no one got out, she must be in the mansion. He went to his room again, her cell phone was lying on the table when he went to pick it up he heard something in the bathroom.

He went inside the bathroom, the door was open and she was lying in the tub filled with bubbles. When she finally realized Asher's presence she unfurled her eyes. He mentally made sure that she has not done anything stupid like she did last time with the knife. Because of her actions, he had to arrange cameras at different parts of the mansion and added extra guards to get to her if needed.

"I was waiting for you," she said without looking at him.

"I'm here,"

She rose to her full height and faced Asher. The water was trickling from her body, she looked like a goddess taking bath in her royal tub filled with bubbles and vanilla scent. Her boobs were on full display and that caused a big distraction to Asher. He had seen her naked many times in the past two weeks but never initiated any kind of sexual activities and right now he was not sure of his next move.

"I want to kill my father and Nicolas," she let out.

He immediately shook his head NO. No way he was going to allow such a thing for her. He promised her grandma that he will keep her safe and that includes her herself and her inner demons too, "you will regret this and you definitely don't want to be a killer, Dia. That's not you."

"I'm already a killer, I killed Rory and I want to kill my father too," she said while getting out of the tub and standing in front of him with a wet body, wet hair and looked fucking seductive and innocent at the same time. Only Asher could find a woman attractive when she is literally talking about killing someone.

"Fine. If you won't help me, I'll do it by myself. I'm leaving," she declared and tried to go past him but he grabbed her wrist and slammed her against his body, and looked directly into her eyes while he was getting darker, "you are not leaving without my permission, wife,"

"only in the papers," she said.
"that does not change the fact that you are fucking mine," he growled getting too close to her lips.
"enjoy being my husband for two months then,"
"two months and thirteen days to be exact," he grinned.

She should have felt extremely infuriated for the rejection of killing someone who definitely deserved to die and walked straight out of the room but instead, she slammed her lips to his and kissed him deeply. The heated argument broke into a mind-blowing kiss.

There was nothing soft about the kiss, it was passionate, wild, heated, and rough. He grabbed her jaw, he was not kissing her, he was practically eating her. For weeks they didn't kiss and the tension finally shattered. She broke the kiss and whispered, "Fuck me."

And for the first time in his entire life, he shook his head no while being rock hard in his pants, "trust me there is nothing I want more than that but you are not in the right state," she grew irritated and pleaded, "please, I don't want to feel anything right now," she said against his lips but he still didn't change his answer.

"Either fuck me or I'll find someone else from one of your guards to do that for you," she challenged. His hold on her body grew a little tighter, "pull that stunt and they'll end up dead before they even get to touch a single strand of your hair," he snapped back.

"Try me," was all she said, and got out of the bathroom still naked. And that was not the right move to tame the beast. She did not even make it to the door when he pinned her against the wall and caged her, "It is not a good idea to test my patience little birdie on the matters like this, you wanted space, I gave you. You want to be fucked, I'll gladly do that too, Mrs. Black," the words escaped Mrs. Black from his mouth and she realized she is one of them now. A couple of days before she did not want anything more than that but right now she was not sure what she wanted.

Asher unzipped his fly and took out his already angry cock and pushed it on her thighs. A moan escaped from her mouth, he kissed all her gasps like a starving human.

Asher's left hand cupped one of her boobs, kneading it as his right hand slipped between her legs, playing with her clit for a moment, to make sure she was wet enough for him. No matter how angry and tense Asher was, he would never hurt her intentionally.

When he thought Dia was wet enough, he let his slick fingers glide over his shaft before he lifted her and pushed into her hard and intense. Her head hit the wall behind her as she screamed in pleasure. Her nails clung to his shoulders as he pushed hard and fast into her. The whole thing was pure stress relief fast, hard, and intense. His fingers lay firmly on her hips, and the next morning bruises would be on her sensitive skin.

The room was filled with heavy breathing and moans, as Asher thrust purposefully against her G-spot. Dia felt the knot in her belly tightened, and after a few more thrusts, her walls clenched hard around his cock and he followed her after another deep thrust and spilled his cum into her. He laid his head against her shoulder, while he catches his breath before he pulled out of her and walked over to the bed, and laid her gently on it, he pulled his pants up again and left the room without another word.

For a few moments Asher made her forget every misery she was suffering from, he put everything away and then she got a text from him,

Asher: Be ready at 9 tomorrow, we are making it public.