The Lift!

"The lift, the fucking lift! She is afraid of small places. Call the laborer, she is in the lift," he yelled. All of a sudden he remembered she said she was afraid of confined places. And he was right, she was lying unconsciously in the lift, her blood red, and she was cold. He immediately caught her in his arms and picked her up, he tried talking to her but she was not responding.

"Dia? Open your eyes. Are you alright? " he went on. He kept her body in his car and draped his suit jacket around her. He looked into her with tense eyes hoping she'll be alright.
He took her to the hospital, and the doctor examined her. "she got lucky that you found her in time, Asher" he said and Asher nodded. "the oxygen supply was nearly cut but she is alright now, it's best if you take her to her home now because claustrophobic patients don't do too well in hospital rooms," he explained. She was still unconscious so he carried her again to his car like she weigh nothing.

Dia got up in the morning, but her head was still dizzy to capture anything, she only remembered that she found the files.

"oh my God, my head is so spi- where the fuck am I? And I don't remember I went to bed last night, what is going on here? Did he kill me?" she thought to herself and then heard footsteps. She immediately went back to sleep covering her face with the sheets.

"I know you are awake, Dia," he said. Oh, I know that familiar voice, he yelled at me every day but what is he doing there, what did I do now?

"Mr. Black?" she said her voice getting muffled by the blanket. He raised his eyebrow indicating that she is not clear, so she removed the blanket from her face and sat straight up. And for the first time he realized how beautiful she is, how her messy hair was tucked behind her ears, her eyes still sleepy, and her lips so plump that he might kiss her right now.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Black, but I have no idea how I got here, the only thing I can remember is that I found your file and I got into the lift, I fainted there, didn't I? I remember the lift got stuck and I was crying for help but nobody came, oh I thought I was gonna die but I found what you asked for. I think it's still in the lift." she went on and on until Asher had to stop her.

"get some sleep, you talk a lot," he said. "I'm sorry, I talk a lot when I'm nervous anyway I'm so sorry Mr. Black I lost your file, " she said. He felt so bad when he saw such a state so fragile that he wanted to protect her from everything but kill her at the same time if she try to be over-smart.

"Don't worry about that."
"Can you at least tell me which room is this I have to go to my room," she asked.
"It's not the hotel Dia, it's my home. I usually don't bring any of my office work here but the situation called upon me, doctor said you can't stay in the hospital, so " he said.

Dia's pov
Oh my God, he took me to hospital but he hates me. This doesn't make any sense to me. First, he wanted to shoot me and now he saved my life. I looked around myself only to find out I was wearing his jacket, oh this is getting better and better.

"rest, Dia!" he said and went away, it was Saturday so he didn't have to go office today. Asher was in his room doing something on his laptop. Dia woke up in the afternoon she was hungry she came out of her room. "Mr. Black? Are you there? Hello?" she did find Mr. Black but it was not Asher.

"Hey there, bud," she said to Jaxon. He smiled at her. "what was your name? Ah, sandwich right?" she joked with him. "no it's Jaxon you can call me Jax," he said laughing. "where's your daddy, I have to go home, I'm hungry," she said. "he is in his room, I'm hungry too, you want ice-cream? It's in the fridge, come with me." he said with his cute little puppy eyes. She hesitated at first, Asher will be mad at her but she didn't want to break Jax's heart so he followed him.

Ohh, there are too many. Which one do you want?," she asked him his favorite flavor. "daddy brings them for me all the time, I want Vanilla," he told. "oh vanilla is my favorite too"

She made him sit on the counter, she knew very well that Asher will be mad at her like really mad but she wanted to thank Jax too for saving her life. She talked to him about his favorites until she was interrupted by Mr. Black.

"what's going on?" Asher hated when someone talked to his boys for a second. He couldn't trust anybody with his son's life .He wanted to protect him from anyone and everyone. But for some reason, he found it amusing to find his son and Dia talking like old buds.
"We were having ice cream daddy, I was hungry and Dia was hungry too!" he explained. "I'm sorry Mr. Black. I was hungry, I should get going, can you tell me how to reach my room, Ruby is hungry too."

"who's Ruby?" Jax asked. "she's my tortoise." she answered. "wow, you have a tortoise as a pet, you are so cool, can I see it?"
"of course, you can" they kept on talking ignoring Asher's presence he was just standing there and listening to their stupid conversations. He stared at her for a few seconds.
"And thank you so much, Mr. Black for saving my life after you wanted to shoot me that's a lot to handle and hard to digest. I will keep on going so I better get going, can I use your phone to call a cab."

"had your breakfast?" he said sternly.
"yes, sir," she replied.
"you'll leave when I say so, now go and rest in the guest room, my bodyguard is out to get you some medicine."

"oh...okay sir, thank you again." she obeyed and got directly in bed because of his sudden command.