Search Again Tomorrow?

"Dia, where are the files?" Asher came back from his home. "uh..i.I don't know sir' she shrieked. " what do you mean you don't know, where are the files?" he yelled at her. "it was in the store room and when I came back from the meeting it wasn't." He looked at her with so much anger in his eyes, that made her think she might not make it alive.
"Listen to me those files are exceptionally important, alright. I need them anyhow, I don't want your excuses I need them asap on my table. Now don't just stand here and act stupid, go find it." he said raising his voice.

How can someone be like that, he acted so good in front of his 3-year-old, and to her, he treated her like a piece of shit the very next second. She was crying in the store room and heard someone come in the room.
"Hey, are you alright?" she looked at Zed with teary eyes. He offered his handkerchief again.
"yes" she squeaked
"let's find it together, okay!" Said Zed, she nodded. He was happy to help her after all it was not her fault that she got trapped there.

"he is so mean to me, I don't think I'll ever make it out alive from here!" she trembled.
"trust me, you will," he said and she gave him a questionable look
"if he wanted to kill you, he would have done it on that day but he didn't, he saw something in you. So don't worry about the dying part," he said with a smile.

"He was not always like this,"
"but that doesn't give him any right to take everything from me, he forced me to live in his hotel, and I did. To work as his assistant, I did. I have a contract for 15 months and then God knows I'll be free or not. Where will I go after that, my landlord will kick me out? I'm only working here to pay for his car. He doesn't think about anyone but himself," she cried out.
"Hey, don't worry about that, I'll see for the apartment part alright?  He paused for a moment and then continued.
"His wife died four years ago, Sofia my older sister. They both loved each other and the day when she found out she was pregnant with his baby he proposed there they were happily married for one year until Sofia's past came back hunting for her. My sister was the biggest mafia don in our city. Everyone feared her except him since he didn't know anything about her, once she was huddled by his car he came running to help her and that's when she immediately fell in love with him. I recall when they got married, they were the happiest people on the planet but every good thing comes to an end when our father came to shoot Asher but Sofia saved his life with hers. She sacrificed herself for her husband and his son. Jaxon was of nine months. He took all her mafia business in his wing and gave our father the most painful death. From that day I have never seen him like that ever before. Trust me he was never like this before."

Dia had tears in her eyes as she realized the devil was once an angel too.
"I'm so sorry for your sister, Zed," she said.
"Don't be, my sister was one of the bravest soul I ever know and I am proud of her," he said.

Zed had some work too after an hour of searching the file he went to his work. The office was empty now, it was about 8 o'clock now she finally got the file which she was searching for. She took it and went in the lift to get to Asher fastly as it was his time to go back.

"Dia, that's enough, go back. Search again tomorrow. Dia?" there was no response from her. He came to look at her cabin. She might have gone back to the hotel. He tried calling her but her phone was in the cabin ringing as Mr. Black. He checked the camera of her hotel rooms but she was nowhere to be found. Was she an undercover agent? Did she steal something under his nose? Where is she? He stepped out of his office to ask the watchmen and the bodyguards. He went to the lift but the lift was stuck so he took the stairs to ask the watchmen. Where are you, Dia?

The watchmen adamantly declined, they said she was still in, she hasn't gone anywhere. Maybe there is a secret door for the way out. So she was an undercover agent. How could Asher be so blind to not see that?