Chapter 3

A few days had passed and the two had fallen into a routine. In the morning (y/n) would drop off food for breakfast and lunch on their way to work and then after work would return with dinner and stay for a while to visit and redress his wounds. Michael enjoyed the routine, it made things more predictable and therefore easier to spot when something was out of place.

On this particular evening you had walked into the hiding spot to an unexpected scene. In front of you was the shape strangling a trespasser. For a moment fear flashed through your veins, but as that moment passed you relaxed again and sighed, catching the attention of both Myers and his victim. The victim, a middle aged man, tried to reach his hand out to you for help. He was begging for his life between strangled gasps. Michael on the other hand tilted his head curious to observe your reaction to seeing a murder play out. The hope drained from the mans eyes as he saw you rest your hand on your hip and utter words he never wanted to hear. "Really? At least hurry up so I can dispose of him since you can't leave. I'm hungry and brought pizza." You said. This intrigued Michael further, what kind of person could witness a murder and be unfazed, besides himself and other killers. He wondered if you had killed before.

Death had never scared you. It was something you grew up hearing and learning about. You knew when you had first started helping the masked killer that there was a good chance of watching him kill people. Some part of you was happy that he was strong enough now to defend himself. Finally the man had stopped writhing and his eyes held no light of life. Michael let go of the now limp body and turned to you fully. He pointed at the pizza box in your hand. "Nuh uh not yet. Your hand is bleeding through the bandage. Sit so I can fix that." (Y/n) stated, He sat on his usual spot and held out his hand.

At this point (Y/n) had fixed up his hand so many times that it seemed like second nature. Once his hand was properly cleaned and bandaged again he reached for the box and grabbed a slice. The shape waited patiently for you to turn around but this time you didn't. "I'll let you eat while I dump his stupid body somewhere. Luckily strangling isn't really your MO so hopefully no one connects any dots." (y/n) said while rolling the body onto one of the many blankets that they had brought. The killer watched amused at the sight of you struggling to drag a fully grown mans body out. He never once raised so much as a finger to help, just watched. He had to admit it was the most entertaining thing he'd seen since the day you kept falling on the icy hill. Eventually you managed to drag it out and left him to eat.

For the next twenty or so minutes you dragged the lifeless body away from your friends hide out.

"I really need to work out more" You huffed as the body rolled down into a ditch in a nearby wooded area. "Why does my kidney hurt, damn I'm out of shape" You took a few minutes to catch your breath before walking back to the killers clubhouse. On the way back you made sure to cover any tracks that seemed obvious. Just before you could see into the room you stopped and called out. It had been a good thirty to forty minutes at this point, so surely he was done eating but out of respect for his wishes of no one seeing his face (y/n) waited. "I'm back. Make one noise for come in and two if you want me to wait."

He clapped once. Michael appreciated that this person respected his privacy. They plopped down on a spot near him and began to eat their pizza. He noticed how out of breath and worn out they seemed. If he spoke he would've chuckled but instead he just pointed. Almost as if they had some sort of psychic link they understood he was pointing about their condition. "Don't you even think about it."