Chapter 14

AN this chapter gets bloody enjoy :)

After the group left Michael stalked them. He noticed the girl becoming increasingly uncomfortable. He smirked under his mask knowing that he hadn't lost his skills. His knife in his hand itching for fresh blood. He could feel the humanity draining as the mask took over. The blonde man was giddy as they headed in the direction of where the body was found. Jake looked the cockiest out of the three as if he thought that even if they ran into The Michael Myers that he'd be able to handle the monster in human skin. He continued to stalk them waiting for a good moment to strike.

Unbeknownst to the killer, his human had been walking over to the sewer room after their shift to try and cool off after dealing with another fangirl tourist. They walked in thinking that Michael had either returned home or had still been stalking and therefore knew where they were. The man wasn't there but that didn't bother you much. You decided to sit and relax in the room that you had originally found the killer in. Smiling at the memories the two of you had in the space.

The group of three had stupidly split up to look for any clues as to where the killer may be. Michael couldn't have asked for a better group to start on. He first picked off the blonde man by grabbing his throat and lifting the man off the ground. The man struggled but couldn't scream or call for help. His hands clawed at the killers arm, fear flooding his face as he noticed the shining knife in Michaels hand. In quick swift movements The Shape stabbed the man's chest and stomach repeatedly. Blood pooled on the ground as the humans arms went limp. Michael threw the now very dead body against a tree with a satisfying thump.

A bloodcurdling scream came from behind the killer. He turned in a heartbeat to see the woman standing in shock and fear. "Y..you killed him..." She managed to say before running away. She didn't know these woods though and soon she was very lost. Michael kept his normal brisk pace and soon saw her tumble down a hill that led to a dry creek bed. He picked up the disoriented girl and for a moment bathed in the fear that radiated off of her. "I'm sorry, let us go. We shouldn't have come here." She whimpered out right before Michael impaled her on a nearby thick broken tree branch. She sputtered and gurgled out blood as she slowly and painfully died. Eventually her head went limp. Only then did Michael turn his focus to the final survivor.

His years of practice and his mask helped him hear more sharply and track almost expertly. The killer caught up to Jake easily and got two good stabs in before the man managed to run away. Luckily for The Shape his victim was running straight to the sewer room. He didn't feel a need to hurry knowing he'd be trapped in that room. If only he had taken into account that he wasn't the only one that spent time in that gross little room.

Hearing noise coming from the entrance you called out with a smile "Oh Michael you must be off your game, I've been here for half an hour." They froze as a voice responded. "Michael?? You know the fucking monster that just killed my friends?!" The familiar voice yelled. Fuck was all you could think, you were currently like a rat in a cage, stuck. The bleeding form of the man named Jake came into view. It was clear he had already come into contact with the infamous Shape of Haddonfield. You feigned calmness "I see you found what you were looking for. Was he all you hoped for and more?" You even managed a smirk. "He's a fucking monster and so are you!" He yelled as he ran at you. He managed to punch you square in the jaw nearly breaking it. This human was no joke, he had muscle. He continued beating on you as you tried to dodge and weave. Their face and body hurt and bled more than they'd like. Finally, you pushed him off hard enough that his head hit a cement wall. He had to take a second to shake the blur from his vision.

In this moment you smiled brightly through the pain and even laughed out loud. "The fuck are you laughing at whore. I'm going to kill you and then that monster" Jake yelled angrily. "Don't call him a monster fuck face" You said holding your side. The Killer had shown up and was beyond pissed off. He slammed the mans face into the cement wall repeatedly and then dragged his face across the entirety of it leaving a bloody smear behind. Jake screamed out in pain but didn't have any time to recover as the sickening crack of his arms could be heard. Michael then cracked his ribs one by one wanting to draw out the pain. (Y/n) grabbed the small knife they kept in their bag at all times and stabbed Jake in the thighs and abdomen over and over. Warm blood flowed over their hands and splattered onto the ground but they couldn't care less. Michael was slightly surprised at his humans actions but didn't think too much of it. Moments later the killer dropped the man to the ground, letting him drown in a shallow puddle of sewer water that was on the uneven floor of the room.

You looked up at Michael with a smile right before you passed out from the injuries. The stone cold killer picked you up and brought you home to rest.