Chapter 70

In this chapter, I will be putting time stamps for the video above (If it works) in bold letters. I highly recommend that you watch the video above with this chapter. This chapter is based off of this video scene.

P.S - If the video won't work for you i'll put the link below for you all;

https://youtu.be/-HV5W3wXsIY

Love you all!
God bless!
- Your Fellow Aquarius

__________

When Y/N sang the last part of the song with an epic ending, the crowd screamed in joy. Claps and cheers erupted through like a volcano exploding. She looked around and felt tears begin to form on the brim of her eyes. She covered her mouth as she muffled a small sob that escaped from her lips. Tears of joy and warmth ran down her (s/t) cheeks.

The girls came forward and a few of the boys all stood next to each other and held each other's hands. They looked out at the crowd and bowed at the same time. Causing more cheers to erupt from the audience.

"THANK YOU EVERYONE!"

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Y/N! You mind helping me lift this?" Momo asked from aside. Y/N looked over and nodded her head. She jogged over and helped Momo lift the box needed to be put away from the concert.

"Thanks Y/N." Momo smiled. Y/N smiled in return.

"Hey, you guys need help?" Y/N looked to her side to see the familiar green haired boy come over. She shook her head side to side.

"Nope! We got it. Thank you Izuku!"

He nodded his head and turned his head around to find something else to help around with. When he did turn his head, he found the small crystal haired girl whom he and Y/N had rescued. She ran up to him. Smiling. Causing his eyes to widen.

"Hello Mr. Deku! You all looked so amazing!" She cheered. He looked up at Mirio and saw him smiling back.

"She was really excited to see both you and Y/N." Mirio laughed. Y/N came over next to Deku and her eyes widened just like Deku's not moments ago.

"Hi Y/N! You were amazing up there! Everything was awesome! At first I was a little nervous because of the dark but then there were lights everywhere! And then Y/N and that purple haired girl came out and started singing! But then Deku you went away for a little bit," Eri started as she waved her hands in the air, although putting them back down when she mentioned the last sentence. But lifted them back up with Mirio copying her behind. "And then when Y/N came on she sang so pretty! And I saw birdies flying and pretty glowing dust too! Mirio said 'wow' and you wanna know what I said? Wow too!"

Deku and Y/N were smiling and emotions were flooding down through their bodies. Y/N placed a hand on her mouth as she cried with tears of joy. Just seeing a little girl that had never smiled before, and seeing her smile because of them. Happiness flooded their minds. Y/N wiped her eyes and sniffed. Eri looked up seeing the both of them crying. She raised an eyebrow at their actions. Y/n crouched down to Eri's level and gave her one of the biggest smiles ever.