Day 2️⃣

EDITED.

Siya pov

Who Who Who Who ???, I scream my lungs out. I hate going for this Sports that too for Three days.

Argh !! I cant change it too. Its finalized, Now what will I do ? And the most worst thing to process, Is Taehyung is the in-charge for Sports.

I don't know, Why he is looking at me differently nowadays. Shall
I say it as revenge look or teasing look ?

Whatever it is.. God help these days to pass. Idea !

Why don't I say that I am unwell and having high fever and bunk. Yeah I know it will work out.

I packed my stuffs and went for the ground. I found that Tae grinning at me. I gave him a I hate you expression, but he just shrugged off like he didn't notice me.

These boys are always same.
I thought and went to coach for informing.

Me - Sir I am not well. So I need to have a break.

Sir - Oka- *cut off by Tae*

Tae - Well then, Sir let's check her temperature. I will go bring the thermometer.

No ! No ! This boy where did he came from. Is he an alien or what ?

Why do he interfere in my interaction with coach. I frown at him & He acts like as if he is scared.

Coach - Tae ! Its fine. I'll let you a break for today.

I was so happy by his statement.
But his next say makes me refused to say him a thank you.

Coach - But remember that, no excuses tomorrow. And you've to compensate 20 rounds of jogging.

Me - Sir but- *Cut off*

Coach - No excuses, Please. Now make your way out.

He sternly said and I followed his words, with a worried face.

~~~~~

Tae pov :

Hehe !

She is very furious on who put her name in Sports. Its Me. Just Me.
I did this.

She is not like, What I thought. My short kitten is even more clever than me.  Today you could escape but not tomorrow. Let's see !

~~~~~

Jungkook pov :

Here I am enjoying with Ananya, that too for straight 3 days !! I'm so eagerly waiting for her. I want to sing this song for her.

My eyes rolled here and there searching for my princess. And there she came, with a bright baby like smile.

I admire and adore each and every movement of her. She is cute like a baby in her outfit.

Ananya Outfit

Jungkook Outfit

Jungkook Outfit

(And also he sees Annie like this as shown in the pic 😊)

And we started our vocal practice.
During the break time, I went inside the Instrument room and took my favourite guitar.

I came out and Ananya was surprised..

Ananya - You know to play guitar too ?

Jk - I am an International Playboy.
I know how to impress girls & its also my duty to impress girlfriend too, BTW.

Ananya - Hmm. *Smiles*

I started to sing for her.

(Think one of your favourite song, that describes love.)

~~~~~

Author's pov :

She melts herself like a ice break in the beautiful voice of his's. She was lost in him. His voice was like a addiction & a healing soul for her. She started to accompany singing along with him.

And that was a pretty good day !
💜