Intimate 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

EDITED.

Taehyung's pov :

I was searching for my so called Short-Kitten, as known as
Ms.Siya Kapoor.

After walking around like a lonely man for so long. I found Jimin & her giggling with each other like couples.

She is always pushing to my jealousy side. I dialled Sara and informed her about this.

Me - Sara ! Why you always let this Jimin be with my Siya ? You know that I love her & I also told you this while we all were in the hospital.

Sara - Excuse Mr.Kim Taehyung, Jimin is your brother. So its your responsibility to make him separate from your so-called crush and future girlfriend or wife. Whatever it is.. Understood. And to remind you, I am not Jimin's another flirt chick, So no need to inform me.

I paused for a while with surprise when Sara told future girlfriend or wife. It true I want her to be my wife. Just her. I can't replace anyone in place of her. I want her to be mine and myself to be her's.

Me - Okay.

I told and cut the call. I marched towards the chat birds to stop their chat. But I halt when I heard talking about me, I hid behind the tree and overhead her speaking.

Siya - You know Jimin, This Taehyung, I mean your bro. He is so cute but savage too. I really wanna file a complaint against his cuteness. He is very good at teasing me. A great fighter and arguer, That day I am damn sure he got jealous. When he saw a random guy hugging me. Still now he didn't knew that guy was you.
Haha ! It was all our plan to make yourself disguise in a different style. I am so sorry because of him you need to receive all those punches.

Jimin - That is one monkey, Siya.

Both -Haha
Mine MV : Did she just described me, as cute and savage. That's so nice to hear. So ! Jimin it was all your plan to get me Jealous. You'll soon get one nice punch from your lovely brother. And you Siya, be ready for your punishment. I am waiting for that precious day, to break the bed together.
*I giggle silently at my over scenarios*

It was time to get my girl, So I clear my throat. And they both look at me with shocked expression.
I gave an expression to make jimin understand, that he should leave.

He understood my face expression meaning and immediately left the place. Siya was about to follow him like a lost puppy but I held her wrist and pulled her back.

I snaked my arms around her waist and smelled her vanilla cologne, which is making me go crazy. But I am just controlling.

All this time, I was surprised to see she was enjoying along with me.
I was hoping that she was comfortable with my touch.

I turned her to face me and all
I could admire is her cute blushing face. My nickname for her suits her well. She was indeed a short kitten.

Her little face, Short height that is only to my chest, plumpy lips that
I wanna cherish, that kitty voice that is uncontrollable while I'm teasing her, her red cheeks that
I wanna kiss on with my full pleasure. And most importantly her caring nature towards everyone, that I wanna inherit. Okay Taehyung enough !

I pulled her even more closer reducing the gaps between us.
I was now very closely adoring her.
Meanwhile my mind started to blabber, "Where were you Taehyung all these days without knowing that you were in love your Short-Kitten ?" I was about to kiss her knowing that our lips were too close..

???, ???, ???, ??? - Ahem ahem

Four voices from behind interrupted our precious moment.
I turned to see Jimin,Sara, Jungkook & Ananya staring at us curiously.

The teased us through their eyes, making us realise we didn't freed up from each others intimation.
I removed my hands from her waist that was tight & she removed her hand which was on my chest.

~~~~~

Siya's pov :

I was very happy and shocked by taehyung's intimate behaviour. Should I tell I enjoyed even more than you all expected.

I was feeling protective, safe and secure when his hand was surrounded around my waist and pulled me closer.

I pinched myself and saw that
I wasn't in my lala dreamland, imagining this.

These two brats Sara & Ananya plus Kook & Jimin interrupted my first kiss, that I was about to give for Taehyung.

I give an angry expression to all of them, who disturbed my pleasant moment with my Tae.