India 🇮🇳

EDITED.

7.30 PM KST

Tae was on his verge to cry, as she is gonna leave him in a few minutes. She was waiting for the flight she is boarding.

The announcement alerted all the passengers to be ready for the flight as it is gonna land in five minutes.

Siya was not ready to leave Tae unless she confess her love for him. It was a difficult task for her to forget him, cos she lost her trust in returning back to Korea again.

They both smiled thinking at each and every memories they created. Him calling her 'Short Kitten' & her calling him 'Tae/Joker'.

He was dying to hear atleast one word from her voice, which cutely paints him a compliment. Her hands were trembling cos, Now the time has arrived, the flight has landed.

She bade one last goodbye to everyone. Her pain in eyes were visible, but most of them thought, it was just the University memories that taunts her.

But little did they knew, there was a reason behind this. And that was because, She was in love with her Kim Taehyung.

She says a goodbye to each one by standing in front of them. Lastly, it was tae who stood there with pain in eyes & heart.

He couldn't bear the fact, that she is leaving him all alone.

Siya - Goodbye, Joker.
*Both chuckles*

Tae - Goodbye, Short Kitten.

He just pulled himself & herself into a tight hug. She didn't say anything but was enjoying the warmth in the hug. She couldn't express her sobbing outside, but she was crying inside her heart.

Sara - Di, it's time for flight get in.

They both broke thier embrace. And she took a final glance at everyone, especially Tae.

~~~~~

After getting into the plane, her's  was a window seat. She didn't expect her mom would speak this firmly without thinking twice.

Flashback Starts

(This is from the previous part's phone call with her mom, Kajal. I'll add up a few dialogues, from the before part)

Kajal - Now go and celebrate your graduation party. Ananya you can stay there in Korea & keep up your promise. Sara if you want you can join her too, in Korea. Now you both can leave, I want to talk with siya personally.

Sara & Ananya - Ok ma.

Siya - Ma ! What is special to talk with me personally ?

Kajal - Siya, see you aren't going to stay in Korea anymore. I am not gonna give you the acceptance. Understood. The same night, I've booked a flight for you, you're gonna board it & arrive India.

Siya - Ma, Why this sudden ?

Kajal - I am sorry princess, I know
this would be shocking for you. Listen to me, you know Karan uncle's son Raj Singh ?

Siya - Hmm. ye..yeah.

Kajal - They've sent a proposal for us, last month. We first rejected that cos you were studying & after that you need to get a job for yourself. Later they again sent a proposal wanting you as their Daughter-in-law. So we accepted and this explained the situation. They too agreed.

Siya - Seriously ma, I am not gonna marry that guy.
And I don't want to be a daughter-in-law for them.

Kajal - You've to do this marriage atleast for the sake of your parents.

Siya - Sorry for being adamant & disrespectful towards you. I am not gonna marry that guy.

Kajal - I don't know, but you've to come India. That's it. Bye.

Flashback Ends..

Now her only saviour was her dad.
Because only he can figure out a solution for this problem. She trusts her dad so much. So she decided to ask him as soon as she arrives her home.