Forgiveness 🥺

EDITED.

They talked and reached the dorm. And the scene what they observed in eyes, made them hella shock.

Continuation...

~~~~~

They hastily ran towards ananya & picked her up. With tears of eyes, they see their little sister. She tried to kill herself. Half of the room was filled with blood flow.

They called the ### Hospital's Ambulance. It arrived within few minutes. Tae & Jimin gathered when they Sara & Siya called them for help.

Jungkook decided to reconcile with her. He was holding the picture they both took during their first date. He was hugging her and her head laid on his broad chest.
He smiled at that.

But little did he knew a devastating news is awaiting !!
Interrupting his time, Jimin dialled Kook to inform about the matter.

Jimin - He.. Hello  Jung..Jungkook 

Jk - Hyung ! What happened ? Why you're voice is stammering ?

Jimin - Come to the ### hospital.

Jk - What happened to you, Are you ok ?

Jimin - All are fine. But, A..Ananya.

His heart started to rush up the beating sound. It was making him nervous.

Jk - What ? What happened to her ? Is she fine ? Please answer something hyung ? I am scared.

Jimin - S..She tried to kill her..herself.

Jungkook immediately cut off the call. And reachd the ### hospital, using the vehicle. His eyes were wet and tears were flowing like water falls.

He asked the receptionist about her whereabouts of the patient.

Jk - Hyung ! Hyung ! Where is she ?
I wanna see her.

Tae - She is in the ICU. The treatment is going on. An hour is gonna get over. But no review from the doctor.

He layed his head on Tae's shoulder and sobbed. Tae hugged him comforting. Either side Jimin was consoling Sara & Siya.

The door eventually opens. And all   saw the doctor like they're meeting after decade. They got up and popped their multiple questions before he could answer.

He was confused like which question to answer first.

Doctor - The patient is alright. No need to worry. But take good care of her. Make her to eat well. She is looking too skinny.

Sara - ...... *Before she could speak*

Jk - Fine doctor. That's my job. Thank you.

Doctor - yeah welcome.

The doctor instantly ran away from the spot. All looked at Jungkook with a weird face. Due to his sudden change in behaviour.

Jungkook explained the incident happened before.

Tae - Kook your hyungs didn't make you grow like this. You did a mistake.

Jimin - You were hurt. We know. But it doesn't only you were the one to suffer from this pain, whatever you suffered the same goes for her. She is also a human and she too have emotions.

Siya - Leave it. Mistake is on both of them. We can't point out particular person for one reason.

Sara - Yeah ! Its their problem. Let them both solve it. We'll drop out our plan.

Jk - Plan ?

Siya - Sara !! *Yells cutely & everyone chuckles*

Immediately one person stood beside her.

Tae - um.. kook actually we planned an idea to make you both together. But unfortunately incidents like these happened.

Jungkook sighed and told them.

Jk - Can y'all stop you're chat. Now I wanna meet my Ananya.

Everyone - Oh !!

They tease Jungkook. Inside the ward room he hold her hand tightly. He kissed them. He broke down seeing her condition. He felt guilty because now he became the cause of Ananya's state.

Jungkook's pov :

Me - you little baby, evil princess... Words are not forming to scold you. You know what.. I wanted to reunite with you, but you took this sudden decision making all of us suffer.

She was listening all these closing her eyes, pretending to be unconscious in her sleep. Her inner heart was smiling & happy.

Me - I will surely do the same as you did now, If you dare to leave me again. I love you

She opened her eyes softly, blinking multiple times. His heart started to beat fast, to hear her voice & forgiveness.

Jk - An.. *cut off*

Ananya - Shush.. I overheard all your sayings now. *Smiles*

He was hoping that they'll reunite.

Jk - Sorry, For what I did before.
Without thinking I spoke harsh to you. Now I became the reason for your condi- *again cut off*

This time ananya put her palm on his lips to not let any words to come out from his voice.

Ananya - You're not. I was the reason of myself. I should've trusted you. If I did this wouldn't have happened. I am suffering for what I did.

Jk - Wil..Will yo..you.. forgive me ?

Ananya - S..Sure.

They both hugged each other and started to kiss..

BTS × INDIANजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें