Twist 🪢

EDITED.

Author's pov :

Today Karan Singh's family is coming to see Siya & her family for proposal. She was nervous.

But Tae was standing in a corner and was comforting her through eyes.

Kajal & Hrithik have zero interest in giving their daughter to them. They were ready to decline the marriage.

Karan - Raj & Siya you can have your time. Go and talk with each other personally.

BALCONY

Siya planned to act cold towards him.

Raj - So can you give an introduction about yourself ?

Siya - I am not in mood, Sorry.

Raj - Uh.. 😑

Siya - First of all- *cut off*

Raj - I have a girlfriend, I love her. Please somehow stop this marriage. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Her heart started to dance happily listening that he had a girlfriend.

Siya - There is nothing that makes me hurt. I am so happy. Even
I have my boyfriend & I am also not interested in this marriage.

Raj - So let's go and say a 'No'

Siya - Yes.

They give a high-5 to each other.

~~~~~

Karan - So what is your opinion on this marriage children. Are you both happy ?

Raj & Siya - No.

All look at them with wide eyes. Because they sync their saying at a time.

Hrithik - May I know why ?

Siya - I can't hide this anymore papa. I am in love with Taehyung. And I wanna marry him.

Singh's family look at her with shocked expression.

Raj - Myself I love my girlfriend Saanvi. So I am not interested in this marriage.

Kapoor family looked at him surprisingly.

Kapoor & Singh Family - No Marriage.

They packed the things and left the place expression less. It was a hilarious situation, Sara started to laugh & everyone followed her. Hrithik & Kajal came forward with a wholehearted smile on thier face. They took Tae's & Siya's hand and made it together.

Hrithik - We wish you a good life kids.

Kajal - Do you want to marry now or after- *cut off*

Tae - Aunty I'll marry her & then I'll get a job.

Kajal - haha ! Fine. My son-in-law is so fast. Better you make us a granny now itself.

Siya & Tae look at each other with Tomato red faces. Soon Sara conveyed this  news to Jimin, Jungkook & Sara plus their grandparents. They were happy.

Next week they are starting the wedding ceremony.