Epilogue 🔚

EDITED.

Tae & Siya pov :

9 Months Later ~

He took care of me like his own newborn during this pregnancy days. Its my best feeling of having my baby inside.

The first time, we went for check up the doctor told, that they were twins.

We both were double happy hearing this exciting news. Now
I am in the hospital holding my newborn twins a boy and a girl.

Tae was holding his princess & rocking her for sleep. While I held my prince. They both had some salient features like us.

The family members came in,
Mr and Mrs Kim are now the great grandparents for our twins. They held the baby gently, cos they didn't wanted to disturb their sleep.

Jk - I am the Uncle Jungkook now.

Ananya - And I am this masi for my two cuties.

Tae - So when you both are gonna get married and have babies ?

They both smile looking at each other.

Jk - Hyung, I proposed her yesterday. We didn't had time to inform everybody. Now the babies are born. So we decided to make the announcement here.

It was a double exciting news to family members.

Siya - I think it's time for us to tease you guys during your marriage.

Tae - And here the new Boyfriend and Girlfriend. What is your next plan ?

Jimin - We'll reveal you soon. Now I wanna play with my two cutie pie.

Sara - So when are you planning to have your other babies ?

Tae looked at me and winked.

Tae - ASAP

Kajal - My grandson is looking just like you tae.

Hrithik - My grand-daughter, is my princess now.

Siya - Papa then me ?

Sara & Ananya - Us ?

Hrithik - Now you all grown up. You're my queens who got their kings.

Siya & Ananaya & Sara - Ohh !!!

Mr.Kim - So, Mr.Kapoor look, if we don't arrange the marriage for the remaining ones, they'll soon give us babies & makes us grandparents before their marriage. *Pointing Jk & Ananya*

Hrithik - You're right Mr Kim.

~~~~~~

Sara & Jimin pov :

Sara - Where are you taking me jimin ?

Jimin - 1 2 3 open your eyes.

Sara - Wow !! 😲

Jimin - Do you like it.

Sara - Nope.

Jimin - Why ?🙍

Sara - Because I love it. *Hugs*

Jimin held Sara's hand & took her to the lightning area. He took a box from his pocket, stretched it before & knelt down.

Sara - Wh..What ar..are yo..you doing ?

Jimin - Sara, I might've flirted with so many girls in my life. We've teased each other & created unforgettable memories out of it. We went through all our ups and downs together in these months.
I promise to protect you & be the shoulder for you during your tough times. I love you and forever love you. So Ms.Sara Kapoor 🔜 to be Ms. Kim Sara, the guy who is proposing to you now, your Jimin ?
Will you marry me ?

Tears were in my eyes, seeing this sweet proposal from the man whom I love. I nodded my head for a 'Yes' and I hugged him. He kissed me.

"Congratulations Guys" Everyone from our family shouts.

Tae - I think the marriage season starts.

Mrs.Kim - Two couples are gonna get married. Kook & Annie + Chim & Sara.

Siya - So excited for this wedding.

Tae - Let's get remarried again. How about my idea ? *Whispers*

Siya - Idiot. We're already husband and wife. We have twins also. Did you forgot ? *Whispers*

Ananya - May I know what is that secret you're speaking among yourselves.

Everyone - Yeah tell us.

Siya - Tae.. *cut off by Tae*

Tae - Um.. we're planning to have
another baby.

Siya - Aishh you

She smacks his arms. Everyone were done laughing with this unstoppable couples.

They came across each and every circumstances with each others love and support.

They're now a happy joint-family
with joy and happiness.

~ THE END ~

Author's Note :-

That's the story. I tried my best to finish this story soon. I started this back in Feb,2023.

Thank you for 450+ Views. Yesterday it was 350+ views and today it has increased. Please vote.

Thanks for showering your love and support for this little boring story of mine.

Saranghae & I Purple You 💜

SIGNING OF FROM YOU IS THE AUTHOR OF THIS STORY.