Realising ❤️

EDITED.

Sara Pov :

AT MUSIC ROOM~

Me - Aish !! You jiminie pabo, Don't you have common sense ?

Jimin - Yes I don't.

Me - Then, Who told asked you to join in the instrument ? To sit simply like this ?

Jimin - Of course I came here just for sitting and staring at y'all.

Me - Hmph !

I went and complained to Sir subjecting that Jimin is sitting like a lazy jobless man. And he called him..

Sir - Jimin !! Come here. *Shouts*

He flinched hard when Sir shouted his names. He almost fell from his chair. All the students surrounded him were laughing at his signature fall from chair, including Sir.

Jimin - Ye..Yes. sir *Embarassed*

Sir - Did you come for learning music or for just sitting simply.

Jimin MV ~ I came here to look after my baby girl.

Jimin - Sir, Don't believe this girl, Sara. She is good at lying. From morning till now, I've sincerely doing my job. This girl is always complaining me sir. She don't have any interest to join itseems. So whomever she gets, She is trying to troll them by doing these cheating works. *Roasts Sara*

He is testing my anger level.
I should keep myself calm and composed. If I shout or get anger then the world will explode.

Sir - Sara !! Detention for 2 periods.
*Yells*

Sara - Sir..But-

Sir - No excuses.

Jimin laughs silently observing my plead towards Sir. I went to him and whispered in a very angry tone.

Me - Hey ! Don't try to test my furiousness. Then you would be back to your home with only deaf ears.

I accepted my detention and went to the last room of the University.
But I heard someone sobbing.. Her voice seemed so familiar.

I opened the door surprised. Siya was sitting there with so much silence. I immediately went and..

Boo !!

I screamed and she scared out of hell. I laughed at her face.

Me - Di ! What happened ? Why do you sit here ?

She didn't listen anything. She didn't respond. She kept calm. But
I wanted to know, what's wrong with her. She is never been like this.

Me - Di ! Please. I can't see you like this. I am so scared, What happened to you ? Is anything wrong ? Did someone did something to you ? Or you  kidding me ?

She finally answered me..

Siya - No, Sara. None didn't do anything to me, But they caused something in my heart. I think so..

I was confused with her answer. Heart.. This is so new topic.

Me - Why do you need to consult a cardiologist ?

She looked at me with her dangerous dark eyes.

Siya - Am I a joke to you ? I am SERIOUS SARA AND YOU'RE JOKING THIS SITUATION.

She shouts & my ears started to bleed severely.

Me - Ok.Ok.Calm Down dear. Calm down. *Pats her back*

Siya - Huh !

Me - Now tell me, What happened ?

Siya - *Explains everything*

Me - Soo.. This is the matter.

Siya - Hmm. *She nods*

Me - Look siya, I told you the other day, that you both love each other. And I could find pure love for you in Tae's eyes. But you didn't believe me that & you're regretting it now.

~~~~~

Flashback

Siya pov :

Sara urged me to take a pink or red card. I always believed the answer from my heart, So I opted for red. She opened and revealed me it as LOVE.

Aish !! This girl is always like this.

Sara - Woah ! Are you in love with
Taehyung ? I know you both are dating each other & just pretending to be like Tom and Jerry infront of everyone.

Me - Nothing like that. And who spread this rumour, That I am dating him ?

Sara - Students are assuming in our class. Especially our friend Choi Mina found it cute when you both fight & tease with each other. She also told that you both are looking like couples.

I widened my eyes in shock. "What ? couples ? Us ?" I asked her out of shock.

Sara - Yeah ! Its true if you don't believe them ask her itself. Even ananya is telling the same.

Me - Hmph !! Only in your all dreams it will happen. Not in reality got it.

Sara - Got the point you love taehyung but you don't believe in this. Hahaha 😂 *Runs to escape*

Me - You Sara !! Wait lemme catch you *Chases*

Flashback Ends

~~~~~

I started to think of all the memories, laughs, giggles, teases etc.. that I had with Tae.

It is true. I am in love with him. And my stupid heart and mind didn't believe this.

I think soon I have to know, Is he too in love with me. If yes then I'll confess to him.

If no I will try my hard to get his love back. Lets shrug off negative thoughts.

~~~~~

Author's Note :-

So, There is a little correction in the secondary roles. The parents of Kapoor Sisters are Hrithik & Kajal. All the other roles remains the same. 💜