Haldi 🟡

EDITED.

Taehyung, Jimin & Jungkook twin in this outfit. 👇

Siya Outfit 👇

Siya Outfit 👇

    Sara & Ananya 👇

    Sara & Ananya 👇

Author's pov :

The Engagement commenced once the whole family from both sides arrived. It was a blissful start for the couple's pre-wedding rituals.

Haldi was now going on as per the rituals. They applied turmeric on both the groom & bride's skin, to glow up during the wedding day.

Kajal was explaining her dear Son-In-Law about Haldi and the positiveness that we captivate from it.

The whole day Taehyung was eyeing on Siya asking her for a 💋.
Since everyone was surrounded, it was hard for her to make a excuse.

Ananya understood them & helped her dear Sisy to make an excuse. They both went to the empty dorm space in the backyard.

Tae - You're looking so beautiful today. *Tracing her bare skin*

Siya - Aii.. What are you doing ?

Tae - Having my time with my soon to be wifey..

Siya - *rolls eyes* Cute

Tae - Uh ?

Siya - What ?

Tae - Did you say something ?

Siya - Yes.

Tae - Can you tell ?

Siya - I told *she steps forward, pushing tae back* you're so cute.

She applies the turmeric on his face and escapes after caging him in hers. He chuckled at her actions.

He pulled her wrist and she bumped on his broad chest. Now he caged her in his hug. She was blushing so much.

Tae - Woah ! My girl is shy.

Siya - Tae I am already red, please
avoid your witty speaking & don't stare at me too much. It makes me go too red.

She realised what she said. She put her head on his chest & hid it.

Tae - So this is a point a should notice for our future. With the help of this I can make you all shy. Don't worry, my eyes will always be on you.

"Ahem Ahem" Their whole family including the elders were standing there looking at the couple in awe.

Soon his grandma spoke up.

Granny - You both are looking so cute. Hope you give us more grandchildren.

Hearing this Tae & Siya were not able to look at anyone cuz of their shyness.

Tae - I'll give y'all five.

Everyone - Ohhhh !!!

Hrithik - Then my daughter should get ready. Right my princess ?

Siya - Papaa ! You too.

Kajal - Yes, I need to make you eat more, to gain energy.

Siya - Maaa !!

Siya was glaring on Taehyung. And here our Taetae was standing like a innocent kid with a pout on his face. Seeing that pout her all anger flew away.