Jealous 😠

EDITED.

Author's pov :

Siya was all-ready to take up this challenge. She refreshed herself the next day & walked to the ground with confidence.

She compensated her 20 rounds of jogging. Exhaustion suited her body. She was swelling down. All this Tae noticed from far away, but couldn't reach her.

Because they both were like Tom & Jerry. Always fighting or teasing each other with silly jokes. But somewhere his heart forcing him to ask how she is.

He was distracted by his coach. He called him & he went. They were discussing about some stuffs. Few minutes later, he turned to face the scene which boiled him in anger...
.
.
.

Siya was hugging a random guy very tightly & he too did. They both were laughing & talking.

He was very confused with his sudden mood change. He was trying to focus on his sport work instead of minding them.

But he can't, At one point when Tae saw that guy trying to flirt with her. He lost his control.

His jealous touched the highest point & he can't bear it anymore. He went towards him & started to punch him hard. Everyone gathered to the spot.

This soon turned into a heated argument.

Siya - Stop this Kim Taehyunggg !!!
Are you out of your mind ? Why do you beat him like this ? What did he did to you ? *Yelled*

Tae - He is touching you & you idiot , you're letting him touch you.

Siya - Don't call me an idiot, Mr.Kim Taehyung.. Why shouldn't he touch me ? And why does this bothers you ?

He thought for a while.. She is right, Why do I bother for her ?

Tae - Because I..I..can't see any women being pulled into an inappropriate situation.

He came to say another thing, but he stopped and changed his track.

Siya - Huh ! Is he looking like a thief or rapist. Really taehyung, don't you have any other work rather than minding my business.

Guy - Siya leave it. Let's go.

Siya - No , how can he utter like this. If a girl and boy smiles and hugs each other, It doesn't mean they're boyfriend and girlfriend. Did you got it ? *Shouts*

Tae - Stop it ! Hmphh !!

Siya - Hmph !!

*Imitates cutely making him chuckle*

On the other hand,  She felt bad and wanted to scold herself for talking with him like this. Because she never spoke harsh to anyone. Siya was clueless on why she is feeling so much for him.

But little did they both realised that, they were in love ?

Someone tapped her shoulder..

~~~~~

Author's Note :-

Picture credits goes to its respective owner.