A New Start 🎊

EDITED.

Jimin's pov :

Myself and everyone were feeling hungry. We also don't have any cooking stuffs here. So I decided to go for the Hospital Canteen to buy something for everyone.

Me - Hey guys ! I am gonna go for the canteen to buy food. Tell me what you want ?

Siya - I'll accompany you.

Someone's stomach was burning. Not one but two of them were jealous.

Me - Alright ! More than stomach's hungriness & Two stomachs are burning, I think so. Am I right, siya ? *winks*

Siya - Definitely jimin. *Chuckles*

We both left Sara & Tae dumbfounded with shyness. After walking a few miles away from them, We bursted a laughter.

Returning with our food parcel,
I & Siya were shocked to see Tae & Sara sitting close and watching something on their phone.

We cleared our throat twice, they didn't took a silly notice of our presence. Avoiding them, We entered the wardroom to find, Jungkook and Ananya kissing each other.

Siya - *about to speak but cut off*

Jimin - Shush !! Lets not disturb them for a while. I will say 1,2,3 then we'll make them suprise.

Siya - Then they'll blush with red cheeks. Haha *silent giggle*

Jimin - 1 2 3 Shout...

Both - Baa !!

We yelled making Jungkook & Ananya flinch. They stammered to speak due to their blush all over the face.

Siya - Jimin, Two of them from the backseat got afraid, I think so.

Teases Tae & Sara.

Jimin - Look at their faces, Sara. It is so funny to watch. Haha

After 1000 decades they halt their laugh..

Tae - Hey you, Short kitten & Jiminie Pabo !! Why do you interrupt our precious moment ?

Siya - Interrupting you. Didn't you both were the ones to get scared ? We just made ananya & jk flinch but we don't know your presence was here too.

Tae - Dont you have eyes to see that we both are seated here ?

Jimin - And also don't you have ears to hear ? We almost yelled at you guys for 3 times.

Sara - So what ?

Jimin - Then don't eat. Let you both guys be hungry. You can continue your precious moment in the phone.

Jungkook & Ananya chuckles at their cute fight.

~~~~~

2 DAY AFTER DISCHARGE.

Ananya's pov :

Jungkook told he isn't leaving me if I don't complete the two full plates of food.

Jungkook - Just one more bite, say ahh *Feeds*

Ananya - No kook. I don't want. My stomach is full.

He furrows his eyebrow at me.

Jungkook - Do you wanna go to the doctor. And inject yourself.

Ananya - No ! No !

Injection. Nah ! I am scared. I can't dare to say something after his words. I completed the full plates, just because he fed me in his angelic hands.

My thoughts laned down the memories of me mom & my sisters fighting for who will get the first feed from mom's hand.

I chuckled at that cute flashback, Not knowing that tears roll down.
My mind and heart wanted to see my mom and dad now. I want to go back India and feel my mom's warmth hug.

Someone tapped my shoulder to come back for reality.

Jk - Annie, What happened ? Why are you crying ?

Ananya - No kook. You fed me right, I felt like my mom's presence was here. Just I kind of want to meet my parents.

Jk - Hmm. Don't worry. We've to inform uncle and aunt about our relationship. After our graduation, we'll go to India.

Ananya - Really ? *Excited smile*

Jk - Yeah, Even I want to see India.

He said with curiosity. And she embraced him into a tight hug.