Chapter 5.5 Reasonings

As for the prior announcement. Kaga, Enterprise, and Bismarck come to the Commander's office. As they got there they found a very "displeased" Mazuhashi while looking at his laptop

"Have a seat. You three..." His tone is very much different from the happygolucky one

The three all sat in front of Commander and he clears his throat

"*Ahem* You are probably wondering why I called you here at this time around."

"Now I'm not angry, I'm very hard to get angry. I'm just disappoint." Mazuhashi said to them

"Wh-What's seem to be the problem, Kommandant?" Bismarck said

Silence ensued as Mazuhashi slowly removed his glasses and wipes it with a clean cloth

He puts it back on and spoke "Well there isn't any problem, really." he answered sarcastically "But I want you all to answer me...."

He then rotates his laptop and showed them CCTV footage of 6 shipgirls from three notable factions inside his office

They are shocked because they are caught red-handed

"You see... You, as the *ahem* faction "leaders", you should be the one explaining. A soldier's mistake is the officer's mistake as well. Well, that's what I heard in the Air Force."

"But let me tell you that I'm not dumb nor dense to not leave my building without surveillance. I mean what kind of secret base that doesn't have any surveillance cameras? The kitchen? There was a CCTV there. The restroom that caught on camera. There was a CCTV hanging from the side of a lamp post and is caught in 4k. There are a lot and I mean A LOT of cameras in case there is anything suspicious happening in the base." (Mazuhashi)

"May I question you three, why you do this? I clearly don't understand why? I made everything that suits your needs, worked day and night to fulfill your wants and needs. I provided you guys with utmost luxuries befitting for a rich FUCKING snob. And yet you guys aren't satisfied." (Mazuhashi)

"You know I'm starting to have doubts towards you fucking all if you guys even deserve to have caring caretaker." (Mazuhashi)

"I'm curious." He leaned forward "What is something you wanted to be satisfied with?"

The three gulped and Kaga is sweating perfusely

"W-We just wanted to know your true intentions and we also wanted to know who you are and why you are doing this...." Kaga spoke

Mazuhashi is silent for a second but finally had a reply

"That's it? You would've just asked. I may say no but there will be a time where I will say it. It's just not yet. But now my privacy was invaded by idiots, I can clearly see why. I mean subordinates want to know their superiors as superiors need to know their subordinates more is something that is common sense in the military no?"

"But anyways let me tell you a quick fucking description on who I am."

"My name is Yamatomo Mazuhashi and my guys call me MoHashi because why the fuck not? Born from a fucking countryside city called Takayama and is raised from a not so rich nor poor family. Grew up expected to take over my family's business only to become a Commander because he wanted to follow his Big Sister's footsteps because why the fuck not? Was a young star prodigy in the Japanese navy and graduated and promoted to a rank Admiral at such a young age that even Fleet Admiral Nimitz will feel jealousy in his grave but because in recent event that the Navy is the most dominant military branch in the world, I didn't get to command a ship. And here I am because some fucking Empress just dragged me all the way here because of some "time disruption" or whatever she called it because I forgotten about it."