Chapter Twenty-Six: Someone's PMSing

Rhea's POV:

"What are you doing tonight?" Alex asks me as we high five all the kids coming off the field.

We had just finished up practice for the day, all the kids were still riding their high from winning last weekend and put their best efforts into practice today.

"Umm, I have a friend coming over to the house." I say.

It wasn't a complete lie. Sienna was coming over today so we can catch up and she can fill me in on all the new and exciting details of her budding romance with mystery boy.

"That's too bad. We should seriously hang out sometime soon." Alex says.

Before I can say anything back I hear Cami yell,
"Graham. Rhea. Let's go!"

I turn around to see her standing with her arms crossed and her shades on her eyes. This usually indicates irritation and I just hope I can stay out of the line of fire this time.

"Hi, Mrs. Whitcomb." Alex says as she waves at Cami.

I watch as Cami does a full body cringe at the mention of her wedded name.

"You can call me, Cami." She states coldly.

"Oh, I'm sorry. It's just most of the moms like to be addressed by their last names." Alex says.

"Not me." Cami says in a monotone voice.

I smile a little to myself at their banter. Cami doesn't do such a good job hiding when she mad and quite honestly, I think her being mad is hot.

"Rhea, are you coming?" Cami asks in an irritated tone.

"Yep." I say as I quickly grab my bag and run off the field.

I run to catch up to Cami, while Graham is way ahead of us.

"She was eye fucking you again." Cami whispers as I catch up.

"Oh, is that what that all was? A display of jealousy?" I ask with a laugh.

"It's not funny, Rhea. Keep making jokes and you're going to lose that tongue of yours and it would be a real shame because it's quickly became one of the things I like most about you." She says with a wink.

I feel my jaw drop and I stop walking. Did she just say what I think she said?

"Wait, wouldn't that hurt you more than me?" I ask as I run to catch up to her.

"No. I'd make you find other ways to please me, but good luck speaking and tasting things without a tongue." She explains.

I smile to myself, "So you'd stay with me if I lost my tongue?"

She lifts up her sunglasses, revealing those blue-green eyes of hers before rolling them at my comment.

"I don't know, I'd have to think about it." She teases with a smirk on her lips.

"Who is going to fuck you like I do?" I ask.

"No one." She says softly with a big smile as she places her shades on the top of her head.

"Exactly, you'd have to stay with me." I say.

She looks at me with an irritated look, what did I do this time?

"I would stay with you for more than just the sex, Rhea." She says.

I look at her, waiting for her to elaborate.

"You fuck really good, so good that it may or may not be the best sex I've had in my life. I won't tell you though, because I don't want your ego to inflate and have that pretty little head of yours explode, but that's not all that you bring to the table." She explains.