𝑖𝑣.dating history

#01.𝘖𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘝𝘐𝘌𝘞

𝘖𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘝𝘐𝘌𝘞

•'

.•'.𖦹❝ if i'm just writing happy songs,
will anybody sing along?  ❞ 💌

𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬 : bisexual (undisclosed to public)
𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗘  :  physical touch, acts of service
𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦 : single

𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗦  :  julia fay
𝗔𝗚𝗘  :  15

𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘  :  cha eunwoo
𝗔𝗚𝗘  :  23

—— .•'.𖦹 yuri loves to love. it's difficult for her to catch romantic feelings, but once she does, it's hard to get rid of them too. she loves with all her heart. when she's in a relationship, she ends up giving it her all, even if it isn't reciprocated. she looks to please her partner, make them happy and protect them. she continues to offer her everything until the very end.

—— .•'.𖦹 sometimes she has a hard time distinguishing what is romantic and what is purely platonic. she's had people flirt with her but she never picked up on any of the romantic underlines or she's had someone do something that's completely platonic but she overthinks it as a sign of romantic affection.

—— .•'.𖦹 she doesn't think she's ever really fallen in love... at least not in any of her past relationships. she's loved her partners, but not been in love with them. she knows the difference. the intensity of her feelings for a certain someone are definitely much more intense than her past relationships ever were and that scares her.

—— .•'.𖦹  she doesn't deal well with heartbreak at all so she tries to protect her heart by maintaining distance.

—— .•'.𖦹 she knows she's in a very difficult situation, her career basically forbidding her from dating or marriage, but she hopes one day she'll get to walk down the aisle to the love of her life in a white dress.