the almost ending (1)

.✧ ➤ ❝  the almost ending ...?¿ ❞

?¿ ❞

𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘:  29th september 2018𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡: LA, California

𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡: LA, California

"so is this true?" the manager asked, pointing at the open laptop on the coffee table. their management team had gathered all of them in one of the hotel rooms urgently to share the news. "we need to know if his claims are true before we can take any further action, so just tell us if you were actually dating this guy. don't hide it."

"yuri, how can you explain that this isn't real?" namjoon asked, pacing by the window.

"i can't," yuri responded, her eyes looking away so that she wouldn't have to see the disappointment on their faces.

"and why's that?"

"because it is real," she admitted, her voice barely audible but still, all of them heard her. the tension in the room got heavier, thick enough to be cut through with a knife and the silence in the room was filled with dread and disappointment.

"you were actually dating this guy?" jimin asked, being the first to break the silence.

"yes."

"you went behind our backs to go date this guy. you didn't just lie to the company, you lied to us too," namjoon stated, his eyes burning with an emotion that made yuri's gaze drop back to the floor with shame and embarrassment.

"yuri, you dumbass," taehyung shook his head, though his words didn't hold any real anger in them. not like their leader's words did.

"i know," she replied, hands running through her bleached hair, "i know it was a stupid decision. i know i messed up."

"it's nice that you understand your fault, but that's not going to help us now. we need to start working on how to get this situation to die down," the manager said, "the public is not happy with you... at all. whether that be about his claims or just the idea of you being in a relationship in the first place. it was wrong of you to do this without informing anyone, yuri and you've landed not only yourself but your whole group into a big mess."