1

Unknown pov:
Y/n is at her job the restaurant

She cleans the last table as her boss come up behind her. Unaware she bends over the table to clean it. He grabs her hips. Y/n gasps and trys to stand up. "I'm just playing baby" her boss puts his hands up in surrender and chuckles.
Y/n looks  scared and tries to leave "I-i have to go" y/n squeaks out. He continues to touch her. She let's him do it. She was weak and dainty she couldn't do anything.

After it was over y/n starts to walk home in her baggy sweatshirt and jeans. Tears ran down her face. Y/n sniffles as she approaches her empty house. She unlocks the door and turns a light on. She looks at the time. 8:46. She was so hungry but she knew she shouldn't. She walked up stairs and turn on the bathroom light. The shower is turned all the way up (hot)
She takes off her clothes and gets in.

~The next morning ~

Y/N'S POV

I get up and go to the bathroom. I check my stomach in the mirror. I'm ok when I suck in, but I'm still too fat. I wash my face and brush my teeth. I put some chapstick on and go to change into my grey shirt and low-rise jeans (you can change outfit if you'd like)

I go downstairs to the kitchen and see something on the counter. A piece of paper, u pick it up and it has a heart on it, made with really dark and liquidy ink?? You thought. I picked it up and took it to my nose, shit it was blood!! You dropped it and gasped. You sat down on the couch and picked up your phone

«1 New Notification»

Y/f/n- Heyyy a bunch of us are gonna hanging out later wanna join??

You decide to reply

Y/n- Sure. Where do I meet u guys

The response was instant

Y/f/n- Damn took u long enough, were meeting at my house, hurryyy the girls are waiting.

You get ur shoes and keys and start walking to your friends house. You start walking and you start feeling like you're being watched. You start to feel insecure and you pull you sweatshirt tighter around you. You finally arrive to your friends house.

Author -

hii bbgs, I'm sorry this story  is boring and cringey but this is just the start! The story is going be better next chapterrr

     -love youuu♡
-
W̶o̶r̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶ ̶-̶ ̶4̶2̶9̶