13

Y/n's pov:

I woke up in the cold basement. My eyes slowly opened. It was dark but not dark enough not to see the contents of the basement.

The peaceful moment when I wake up and I forgot. Soon bad thoughts and memories flooding back into my head.

My shaky hands cover my mouth as tears fill my eyes. I held my scream in as my body trembles in fear.

Blood. Guts. Bodies
Of everyone I've ever loved.

Four walls and only one wasn't covered in blood.

My ex-boyfriends hung by chains and sliced open.

My friends.

My family.

Everyone that has ever loved me.

I scream out in fear. I hear Michael's heavy footsteps on the ceiling above me. I hear the door swing open and slam shut. I see Michael's masculine and bulky frame. He walks down the stairs and I keep my eyes on his every move.

He approaches the "cell" I'm in and unlocks it with a key. He walks in. "What's wrong baby?" He says.

I look at him, my eyes wide. Is he stupid? I thought to myself

I point at all the bodies. His eyes follow my hand. "Oh" he says realizing. Then he starts laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" I yelled at him with hurt in my voice

He stops laughing and looks up at me.

"How dare you! I fucking hate you" I yell at him

He looks me in my eyes and gets up quickly. He swiftly grabs my wrist and pulls me towards him.

I try and pull away but he is way stronger than me.

"Let go. Let go!!" I scream

He pulls me into his chest and hugs me tightly.

I try to squirm and wiggle out of his grip but there was no use he was way to strong.

I lift my leg and knee him in the private parts

He groans slightly but his grip doesn't loosen at all.  I whimper as he picks his hand up to stroke my hair softly. I melt into his touch.

Water fills my eyes. Why am I letting him touch me when he killed all those people?? Not just people, my family!!

I wrap my arms around his waist and sigh softly.

He lifts me up like I am lighter than paper and has my hands wrap around his neck and his hands are now around my waist.

He carries me up the stairs and we go to the bedroom. He lays me on the bed softly. He gets on top of me a kisses me softly.

He starts kissing a trail down my neck and to my cleavage. "Michael" I whimper.

He looks up at me and raises his eyebrow.

"I can't I'm sorry" I say about to cry.

He instantly moves and kisses my lips softly. He flips me over so now he is sitting on the bed and I'm straddling him.

I lay my head on his shoulder.

"You need to eat, come on" he whispers

My eyes widen and I sigh internally. What am I gonna do. I gained weight, I can't eat.

He looks at me eyes wide waiting for me to say anything.

Tears fill my eyes and I nod hesitantly. He smiles happily and carries me downstairs.

There is a plate on the table with scrambled eggs, toasts, and bacon. I sigh

He sets me down in my seat and he sits across from me.

I pick up my fork slowly with my shaky hands. I start to pick at my food. A couple minutes pass and I still can't bring myself to take a bite. I keep telling myself just to eat and I can throw it up later but I just can't, especially in front of another person.

Michael clears his throat loudly to get my attention. I slowly look up at him. "Are you going to eat babygirl?" He says. I try and nod my head yes, assuringly.

A couple more minutes go by and water fills my eyes. My vision is so blurry with my tears. I close my eyes and my tears fall. I throw the fork out on the table and swiftly get up. I run to the stairs and I run to the bedroom. Michael tagged behind me. I try to close the door to the bedroom but Michael put his foot in the door so it didn't close.

I run to the bed and sit down, cradling my face in the hands.

Michael goes and kneels Infront of me with a confused face. I couldn't date look up at him.

"You need to eat" Michael says, which only makes me cry harder.

I just wish he could understand...

I thought.

I just wish I could understand....

Michael thought.

An: should I have Michael's friends come over?(His friends are ghostface and jason) should they have a 3some? lolz