10

Sorry for not updating, I got hit by a bus.
<3

~y/n's pov~

Michael woke me up with a kiss on my cheek. I very much enjoyed last night but I can't stop thinking about how he kidnapped me. I'm devolping feelings for him even though he kidnapped and hurt me.

I can't fall for my kidnapper. I will just treat Michael bad until he gets bored of me and sets me free.

So Michael kisses my head and I open my eyes at him. I give him a glare. "Hey whats a matter baby" he says with a raspy voice looking at me sympatheticly. I just roll my eyes and turn the other way on the bed.

He growls and aggressively yanks your arm so that you body is again facing him. "Come eat" he says firmly. "No I'm not hungry" you say trying to match his tone. Then he abruptly picks you up and throws you over his shoulder. He them slaps your bottom with a little force.

He jogs downstairs with you still in his arms. He sets you at the table gently and puts a plate in front of you. It has fruit and other food.

You cross your arms and just look down at the table, refusing to do anything.

Michael goes to the kitchen for something but comes back to see you not doing anything.

"What's the matter baby" he says sitting next to you.

You roll your eyes and he growls. "Don't do that again".

You look down about to roll your eyes again. But don't because you know Michael will get mad.

He smirks at you, knowing his training is rubbing off on you. "That's my good girl. Now eat for me baby" he says in a raspy voice.

But you can't eat. You shake your head no, and water fills your eyes. You get up from the table and run quickly upstairs. Michael is yelling things at you and running behind you.

You quickly run into the bathroom and lock the door. You sit against the door and start crying. You rock back and forth trying to comfort yourself.

Michael bangs on the door and continues to yell stuff. You try to take deep breaths in and out but you start to hyperventilate. You desperately try to calm yourself down, it isn't working though. The last thing you hear is Michael screaming "Open the goddamn door y/n or you will get the worst punishment of your life you fucking slut"
(Lol)