5

~Michael Myers pov~

I don't know why my love would lie about being not hungry. She hasn't eaten nearly enough. I let her take a shower so she can relax and calm down. I was trying to think of a way to approach her and a way she can connect with me. Although I don't have very many ideas. I was thinking about what she likes. I thought I could set up a date for us, inside the house of course. I thought I would make her a nice dinner and we could watch her favorite movie. I smile to myself and go downstairs to prepare the "date".

I smile while setting the table and setting the plates full of food on it. I go upstairs and still hear the shower. It was really weird that she was taking this long. I knocked on the door. Nothing. I knocked again. Nothing. I jingle the handle letting her know I'm coming in. I see red through the clear shower curtain. I immediately pull it and see her passed out on the ground with bloody cuts coming from her arms and thighs. I shut the water off and wrap her in a towel. I took her to my room and laid her on the bed. I bandaged her wounds. Her eyes slowly opened. Her eyes filled with tears when she realized what was going on. "Im sorry" she says with a sob at the end.

I sit at the end of the bed and put my hand on her leg. After calmly rubbing her leg he gets up and goes to the bathroom to get her clothes. He hands her them. He stands there waiting for her to change. "U-uh can you turn around please" she squeaks out. I sigh and turn around. a smirk formed under my mask. She is so naive. I'm going to see her naked sooner or later. Whether she likes it or not. It's her own fault that I can't resist her.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

~your pov~

I got changed into the oversized shirt. And told Michael he could turn around. I can't believe he found me like that. his mask moved like he was grinning under it. He motioned for me to follow him. He leads me out of the room and downstairs.
I instantly smelt my f/f (favorite.food). Michael pulls out a chair at the dining room table that was decorated with a white table cloth and a bouquet of roses in the middle of the table. There were two plates at the table full of my f/f. I smiled to myself. Michael sat down with me and we both ate. "how d-did you know I liked this meal" you said looking down at your food. he looks up at me "I know everything about you" he whispers in a raspy voice.

we both finished eating and he got up and brang out plates to the sink. He takes my hand and leads me into the living room. The TV is on you f/m (favorite.movie). You smile and look up at Michael. He looks as if he is waiting for your reaction. he sits down with you and plays the movie.
(Let's pretend your fav movie is a horror movie)

Even though you have watched the movie a couple times you still jump when there is jump scares.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

~Michael Myers pov~

A "scary" part came on and y/n scooted towards me and laid her head on my chest. I smirked to myself knowing that she feels comfortable with me. I pulled her closer so she feels safe. I kiss her on the head.

The movie comes to a end and it is now dark. I stand up and shut the TV off so the whole house is pitch black. I hear y/n whimper when it goes dark. 'God I could listen to that my whole life and never get bored' I thought referring to her whimper. I go up to her and pick her up so her arms are wrapped around my neck and her legs are securely wrapped around my torso. I rub her back as i carry her upstairs. I lay her down and try to get up. She pulls me back toward her with her arms wrapped around my neck. "Yes love?" I said with a loving look in my eyes. "C-can you stay with me" she says "I was gonna sleep here anyway" I say with a chuckle. I get up and take off my shirt. I get in besides her. I lay her head on my chest and wrap my hands around her. She looks up at me. She leans in. I can feel her cold breath on my mask. (Don't ask me how) She looks up at me once again. She kisses me.

-

Author

hiii I'm so sorry for not updating the book for awhile, I've been busy with school. I hope u guys like this chapter and I will try to update more!!
love youu <3

-

W̶o̶r̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶ ̶-̶ ̶8̶4̶6̶