16

I wake up in our- no, his room. I wake up in his room and all the memories of the last couple of weeks rush come back to me. I can't believe I would let him touch me. I can't believe I would kiss him. I'm so stupid.

I slowly get up out of his bed and walk to the door, slowly just incase he is near. I put my ear up to the closed door and I hear nothing.

I slowly put my hand on the knob and open it, seeing nothing I slowly walk down the stairs but all that awaited was a empty house.

I was so confused. after last night I would've definitely thought he would of wanted to spend time with me. oh whatever. this is my time, my time to escape. I have to succeed this time, or I risk being murdered. I quickly run upstairs putting on real clothes and looking around of a bag and stuff to put in it.

I decided I should carry light. I don't need a whole bag slowing me down. after I put my shoes on I run downstairs and to the door, it's locked so I try all the windows, locked. I ran to the kitchen and I find a heavy knife. so I threw the knife at the window successfully shattering it. I carefully climb out and run into the front yard.

I forest in front of me was intimidating but there was a trail for cars so I obviously follow it. I run and run. I can't tell how long I ran for but it must of been MILES. I hear the passing of a car a little bit in the distance. I stop abruptly, being so greatful to hear even a sign or another person. I smile to myself, out of breath and run like hell the the sound of the cars.

I pass through a wooded area and to my luck it was a street. with cars. a real street. I have never been so happy to see a street. seeing no cars I run down the road hoping to see someone. A blue truck comes barrelling down the road. "hey, hey!" I scream as I wave at the truck to stop. "please!" i scream as tears flood my eyes. its only a matter of time time Michael comes back.

to my luck the blue truck slows down infront of me. a old man rolled down the window "hey your that missing girl, y/n?" the man asks. "yes oh my god, please can you call the police." I beg. "yes! get in the car I will take you to the police station."

I never thought I would be this lucky. I do not even deserve to be saved. I am going home now. away from Michael. never to see him again. I don't deserve to be sitting in this saints truck looking out the window at the beautiful nights sky. the beautiful moon and stars. I wish I was out there, because all of the stars have a reason, a reason to shine.