2

I knocked on the door, she answered and immediately pulled me into a hug  "bitch what took you so long" she smiled you just stayed silent and smiled back. She motioned to come in and u followed her. There was a group  off girls you recognized. All bitches from ur high-school. They all squeal and got up to hug you. tbh you weren't the biggest on hugging or touching even so this is torture. You put on a polite  smile and eventually sat down. All the girls were staring at you with admiration.
"She is so tiny"
"She is gorgeous"
"She looks so innocent"
(Lmao I'm so sorryyy♡)

You just sit there looking down awkwardly "guys do u want to watch a movie!!" Y/f said excitedly, everyone  said yes and ending up agreeing  on the movie clueless. You just sat there bored out of your mind.

Eventually there was a bunch of snacks going around and y/n declined all of them. The girls all looked at you concerned. Y/f/n paused the movie and look at u, she pulled u aside "are u alright u haven't ate at all"
"It not a big deal I'm just not hungry"
"Can u please eat, everyone is worried about u"
"Please stop I'm not hungry"
Another girls comes over
"You're just doing this for attention" the girl gives you a nasty look
You snap and back hand the girl right in the face. You pack your shit and walk out of the house while all the girls are shocked. You walk around town, not quite wanting to go home. You throw rocks at the ground. You were mad. Mad at yourself, mad at those girls.

It is now dark and you start heading pack to your apartment. Leaves crunch behind you, you don't think anything of it, until you start seeing shadows out from the corner of you eye. You look behind you but you don't stop walking. You bump into a wall. You touch your head and wince. You look up at the wall and see its a man a very tall man, 6'7 at least. You gasp and see that he has a knife and a mask on. You back away and he just steps forward. You back into a big tree. He pins you to the tree and puts a cold hand around your neck. You look into his eyes hoping to recognize him. You see brown eyes and don't recognize him at all.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

As he pins you to the tree he wraps his other hand around your waist. He tilts his head once he feels your ribs. In one swift motions you in a totally different position. You are now in standing in front on him, back to his face. His hand is around tye throat and another over ur hEaTtT

You are scared af but like whatever. He starts walking with u right in front of him. You see your house in front of you. He leads you inside. You lean against the kitchen counter and he comes toward you. He puts both hands on your waist and lifts you up the counter. He touches your cheek with his finger and you look down. He tilts your head up with is finger. His hands start to roam your body. You wince so you hopefully hint at him to stop. He pulls away and looks at you and tilts his head.

He picks you off the counter and walks over to the pantry he opens to see that there is nothing in it. He walks back over to y/n and unexpectedly picks her up in bridal style.You gasp. He walks upstairs and lays you on her bed. Tucking you in and kissing your head. He gives you the remote to the TV. "Stay here I will be right back". He whispers in your ear. He looks back at you and you nod.

As soon as she heard the door close you got up and got your keys and phone and ran. You ran to the only person you could think of. Y/f/n. You ran to the door and started pounding on it "please, y/f/n let me in". You screamed. You stepped away panicking, you picked up a rock and threw it at the window, it instantly shattered. You climbed in through the shattered window and went upstairs into y/f/n bedroom. You opened the door and saw y/f/n in the bed with a pool of blood on her chest and a pillow over her face suffocating her. You too run over to her and take the pillow off and you whimper as you push her hair out of her face. Her face was purple and bruised. You screamed and started to cry. You ran out of the house. You started to run anywhere, anywhere you could go to get away. You heard leaves crunch behind you and you look back still running. Nothing. You bump into something big and hard (😏) you look up in terror, and see his masked face. You stared up in fear for a second and he tilted his head at you mockingly. He put a hand around your neck and one around your wrist and squeezed, you gasped and started finding it hard to breathe. Black dots started clouding your vision. You found it hard to keep your eyes open. You passed out.

You felt your head throb as you opened your eyes. You lifted your arm to soothe your head but you were restricted. You open your eyes and you were on a bed with handcuffs around your hands and feet that were hooked onto the bedframe. The room had bars over the windows and 3 locks on the door. The bed had silky sheets that were your f/c (fav color). There was a seat at the left side of the bed and It was matching the sheets. You winced at the throbbing of your head. The masked man must have heard you because you heard footsteps thudding towards the door and the locks being unlocked. He comes in and sits down in the chair by the bed. You watch him carefully as he sits.

-

W̶o̶r̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶ ̶-̶ ̶1̶0̶5̶1̶